Alright... so I send in a support ticket to the CS site about getting the code for the .mil account (because I had not yet recieved an email regarding this issue) and I get a very brief response, that didn't didn't solve the issue of not getting the email I should have recieved. And the CS rep, closed the case.

So I opened a new case, cuz ya cannot reopen a closed case, and stated that I had not recieved the email regarding the .mil account that I should have, and asked if I could have it sent to another account besides the one I was using to login with, because some of the filters they use over here at the email server kills a whole lota spam before I ever see it. It was recommended that I modify the spam filters to allow all emails from @tulgagames.com. Also that I could not have the message about the account sent to a civilian account. (kinda makes sense *shrugs*)

Well once again the case was closed before I had a chance to respond to the CSR and now Im wondering if I have to open yet another ticket to get that stupid email about the code for the extra account for people who serve in the military. I do not have rights to modify the Main system filter to allow the email that I need to get the message about the code to me... These systems here have a filter before my local system filter that I do not get to adjust. It blocks out all mail from any game company, ebay, newegg, etc, etc.... I do have other .mil email addresses (I have a total of 4)that are not part of the system that I check every day.. perhaps I should have made my account that email address, but I figured I would want to have it sent to an address that I check daily.

Anyway... is there a way that I can solve 2 problems... one I can get the email Ive been trying to get for a week now, and 2 to make it so that either the CS ticket is stale for 30 days before a CS can close it, or at least 1 day... I got the message the the ticket was archived before I got the one for the ticket being modified... so I had to look in my archived tickets to find out what the crappy response was.

Anyway... If I could get some answers, I'd appreciate it.