Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Input here!!! Size of ancients should be??

Default Re: Your Input here!!! Size of ancients should be??

Quote Originally Posted by Akuluxtraxas
    I agree on opinions guys but plz keep this on topic/rant free. I dont want a warzone and think the numbers here speak loud enough. this issue will not go away and the Devs cant ignore it forever either.
    wierd how somone can't tell the difference between an obvious joke and a rant

Morthulwen

I was looking forward to becoming Huge, even though I am nowhere near being ready only lvls 60/59 so I have a ways to go in any case.

So I prefer the old ancient model! (the new one is badly proportioned)

I would like the old size please! I want to be as big as my character can get. All the better to smish with.

Old size! I do not want to be mistaken for an adult! The old size has been in the game since the beginning, you cannot just dangle it in front of us for 2 years then snatch it away at the last second and expect us to sit down and like it.[:@]
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Old model, please. :) I love long tails. ;)

As for size though... To be honest, I kinda like my adult dragon size. I don't have objections if people want their dragons to be bigger, but I feel HUGE as it is.

*starts hanging signs that say "put the old size and models back please*

eek no smishing

ok in all seriousness please change the models and size back to what it was before the smaller resizing. its not really fair that we've waited for so long for ARoP and now you change the size ect. getting disopointed that this happens. ie when we wait for 1 year or more for somthing then you just go and change it for no reason asidefrom the exuses that are spewed. [:@] [W]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

imported_Firebrand

Old model and old size. It's just I expect to be as an Ancient Dragon.

Old model.

Supersize me.. Make setscale default in all the command files, give the biped (or dragon) the choice to shrink me if they wish on their screen. If a biped does not want to group with me - fine!

I want the old model
    Nodaken

I want the old model.
    The new one is just a stab on the heart after waiting 2 years and having the majesting HUGE ancient shown to us.

If biped don't want to see us big in groups, they should setSize us down, rather than the oposite.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

imported_Zippo

Just like the others here, i would like the Old model with the Old size back.

Mephiblo.

Leiko

Old model.

StormSpirit

Old model and size. I dont want to have to spend hoard ressing someone to prove I am Ancient. I want the awe back that I felt when I first saw Valkoth in his cave, way back when I was a tiny hatchling and my dreams of becoming Ancient began. I dont want to be seen as a mutant adult whose mother had an illicit (and most likely illegal) rendevous with a swan.

no surprise here...

Old - the original. Nothing beats an Original.

Bipeds whining can bite me!

errrm, bump.

Sorry for that but this needs to be at the top of the page right until the devs have restored the original size.

Change the size back allready devs.
    The idea that bipeds hunting with us would be more troubled by ancient size then by adult size is complete and utter nonsense.
    They use /setscale on us allready when hunting with us. They can just continue using it.
    There is no Reason that we, the players who play the model, the players who waited two years to be this size, the ONLY players who would have to deal with with size "problems" should be punished because a minority has some imaginary issues with us.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Scar

Young dragon....but i want the old model and size....I saw an ancient on Blight...and ya....that just sealed it. I had to make a dragon and HAD to big massive. Now i see i get a long neck and look like a crossbreed between a handicap dragon and a moron.

Having gotten Ancient yesterday - I'm EXTRMELY happy with the size. :P

Not too big, not too small. Easily discernible from adults.

What's the problem, again? Another 1/6 addition to height? Pffft.

~Mirsathia

"Now i see i get a long neck and look like a crossbreed between a handicap dragon and a moron"

could not have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirsathia
    Having gotten Ancient yesterday - I'm EXTRMELY happy with the size. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Not too big, not too small. Easily discernible from adults.

What's the problem, again? Another 1/6 addition to height? Pffft.

~Mirsathia
    The problem is the only way to tell an Ancient from an Adult when they are not standing right next to each other is the fact that the New Ancient looks like a Giraffe. The only way I can tell is the long neck.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

vannessa

hmmmm i think dragons are far too big in this game already, i avoid grouping with them coz u can't see the mobs let alone target them so the smaller the better in my book ( without turning them into familiars of course)

Thread Information