Well after being jumped in IRC by a few bipeds, and after reading thru many threads and seeing a few posts by bipeds complaining about being grouped with dragons and not being able to select the "wizard" from a wraith group because "all I see are big dragon butt", here are simple workarounds.

The best way to get around the difficulty looting a mob area few newer commands added in June I believe.

/snc selectnearestcorpse

/loot

works well and both can be added to a single hotkey.

/cne is for cycling thru nearest enemies (alive enemies) and is very useful for picking out acertain mob from a group of mobs.This can easily be hotkeyed.

the converse of that is /cn for cycling thru nearest characters (players) and might be useful for selecting people outside of your group. In a group, the group window is fastest method for selecting players.

The loot and snccommands along with /random were added early summer (2005).

Setscale has other various uses, but still has to be added to the file. Here is an already edited version to place in the resources_override folder that also contains the newer commands. If you have a commands_player.def file in resources_override made from an older 'original' copy of commands_player.def (so that you could use setscale), then you might be disablingthe newer commands: http://www.goodboy.mygamesite.net/ho...nds_player.def
Place this file into the resources_override directory.

Not only will these simple workarounds assist anyone who plays in a group with dragons (/cne is an old command I think), they in my mind remove any argument for the re-sizing of adult and ancient dragons.

:edit ok I doubled checked my pc's commands_player.def and the cne is there but isn't implemented like PJ said. Tulga how soon ca we expect a fix?

Sorry about that I was blaming an out of date commands_player.def file for my pc and that command.

How hard can this be to implement?