Thread: The Automated Personal Plot Reclamation Process begins

Default The Automated Personal Plot Reclamation Process begins

As posted

Date: 9/26/2005 [img]/images/com_images/spacer.gif[/img]

The Automated Personal Plot Reclamation Process begins today! (Wow, that's rather a mouthful!)

The 10 day countdown until the first sets of emails for players who own more plots than subscriptions begins today. If you think this might be you, please make sure we have your current email address!

For more information on the plot reclamation process, check out this link!

Any plot questions should be directed to Baela
    I just read the link that gives the details on the process, and as I read this, I really don't feel good about it. As I read it the day after you subscription expire, if the auto process run, my plot is a gonner. Personnally I think a time for account innactive should be alloud as we seen many time people leave for 1-3 month and return. Another example could be day one the person leave for 3 weeks holiday and same day credit card for X reason is refused, day two process run, 5 days later the plot is auctioned. The link is really not clear and I thing at least a 30 days delay should be granted.

I know this issue been discussed but the page is really not clear, and even if I agree with re-possession, I think the delay issue still not been dealt properly.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Default Re: The Automated Personal Plot Reclamation Process begins

Erm....if you actually read it throughly it states this is for those with more than one plot per account...which is an exploit and should be fixed.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

The auction itself is what lasts 4-5 days. The post doesn't actually state how long from account expiry until plot reclamation. I think it used to be 30 days, but you're right, this does need to be clarified.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

What also needs to be clarified is when plots in guild communities will be reclaimed.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Duppy

I have been the sole plot owner in a guild community for almost a year now since my former guild migrated to WOW. All I can say is about friggin' time. If you have dual accounts and aren't paying your dues on all properties....I have no sympathy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    What also needs to be clarified is when plots in guild communities will be reclaimed.
    Aye Klaus, that is something they said was gonna happen soon, but that was like 6 months ago. When are the guild plots owned by those who left long ago, going to be reclaimed by guild who owns the town? And will the current structures be in place after reclamation?

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Like I said .. It's not clear and I'm confused. [:|]

To me lot more info / work need to be made available before going into a full automatic thingy.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Will there be a list of plots that will go up for auction>?

Just saw this at the main Community site:

Date: 9/27/2005 [img]/images/com_images/spacer.gif[/img]

Guild sub-plots have been included in the list for plot reclamations. What this means for our players is that we will be removing the sub-plots from the control of expired accounts. These plots will not be auctioned. The guild sub-plots will be set for sale immediately after the actual reclamation. These plots will be left with all structures as you see them when the reclamation takes place. They will be reset to the standard guild price of 1 silver. These plots will only be sellable to currently active guild members in those communities. In this manner, it will be left up to the guild to decide who will take over ownership of these plots.

PLEASE NOTE: This will not effect master guild plots. We will be contacting the guild members of those guilds with inactive master plot owners via email, so please ensure we have your correct contact information. The active guild member contacts will begin early next week.

Sweetness on the guild plots. We've waited a long time for that.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

ok then if we get on unity the newest patch then we get this automated plot reclamation too?

i hope so

could anyone from Tulga confirm this?

Unfortunately Vlisson, Tulga can't answer that question. It is via the sole descretion of GN whether you guys get the plot reclamations or not. All TG will do is send them the data to run the program but it's up to GN to do the actual running.

Sorry hun. :(

When do the guild plots that have expired players get reclaimed? I would like one of the plots - but waiting for it to open. Heard the regular plots were opening up.

Thread Information