Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Working on some new dragon icons..

Default Re: Working on some new dragon icons..

Ah - I see how you've done the claw - that's clever .. might use that idea myself :)

Couldn't get the dragons to fly in a circle - the image is too small to get any kind of detail..it looked like the dragon is spinning on it's head.

the lunus themed one is still there - it is what I have on Val all the time.

PS - Like your UI Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    and lastly the hoard installer works for me yes when the game patches it will get rid of it...that is the way poeple can get rid of my mods is when the games does a full scan..unless i get feed back I do not know how poeple would prefere to have them installed...which sadly it seems poeple will neverwilling give it to me unless i get on me knees and beg for it, and when they do its to mostly pick it apart saying whats wrong with it[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img] and im sick
    I didn't see a request for installer feedback, and I did not want to seem ungrateful. I really do like your work [:D]

Feedback, since you asked for it:
    1) Installer could check the registry for the Horizons directory, mine is not installed anywhere on my C: drive.

2) Installer could set the hoard item up to not be overwritten each time, but could perhaps have an uninstall option or directions on how to manually uninstall the feature.

Again, I am perfectly happy with it, it is nice work. I just wasn't sure I was using it correctly [:D]

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    Val i got my claw to work, and tak have you tried my helain UI yet? also val thought you were making a lunus themed oned[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img] what happened to that one
    no, havent tryed you ui yet blue i wait until vals icons are finished.

ermm you thought i make a lunus ui? lol.. i cant make such things, have not the knowledge to make such hz things :)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

"I didn't see a request for installer feedback"

i got threads for all my mods here

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=22

or links to give feed backfor them in the flash i have in my sig
    to answer your question im not the best when it comes to coding making it to look for in the reg for the game sort of goes above me with the wizard installer program i have. and no it can not go in the override as it does weird things when you place png files in there...any further questions you have please post them inthere threads in the player custom boards...dont want to run vals thread off topic[:O]

and thanks for the complament

I love both Helian interfaces and the Lunus one and the icons....I want them all. I downloaded Blue Hasia's Helian interface.....now I want the one from Valornyx.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Yeah is there a link for the Lunus one...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx
    Whilst we are on the subject - Since I have now embarked on a hotkey icon update too - What things do people use custom hotkeys for?

I use them for cargo disk toggling / equipping, speeding up crafting, setscale, etc..

What sort of custom hotkey icons would people like?
    A lot of the same things that have been said, I have hotkeys for:

Equipping sets of scales - one for my combat scales, one for my spellcrafting scales, etc
    Emotes - I have a couple emotes like pounce or waves a wing hello.
    Combat - I have an inc button, a /loot button, and sometimes a /select red vexator or whatever button
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Ok - version 1.0 of the iconsis complete - except for the hotkeys (they're about half done) .. I will fire the Lunusy UI off to Blue to include in the goodies collection ..

There are a couple of people who want to help test the icons before they're rolled out to all and sundry .. but I could use a couple more.

If you want to be involved in the test send me a PM with an email address to send the zipped files and instructions to.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Would it be possible that could you post the files here when they're compiled into a zip, installer or whatever. Because personally AOL doesn't seem to want to allow me to download files via Blue's goodie collection. :/

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

check your pms val, I would love to test them and speed the release of these awsome icons for the public[Y]

Great work[Y]

For some reason I started having problems accessing this site and Horizons.Istaria just yesterday from my home PC..

I assumed it was because of the patcher - but I looked in here at work and can get in fine :(

Lunusy and icons are zipped and I think ready for testing - as soon as I can get my ******** PC sorted out..

Got the PM from you Imayo - will send you the zip.

*gives a thumbs up* I'm always happy to be a guinea pig!
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Scar

uv got my email.....one way or another, being a guildy [:P]

N'allii

PM Sent, Val. :)

a number of you have them now - can you post feedback in here please anything missing etc..

I am now aware that the minor health etc ones are missing - but as it seems I have never gotten around to doing those quests am unsure which icons they are ..

If someone could look through the icons in the Horizons\resources\interface\icons\ability dir and let me know which files are the icons for each of the missing ones - i will update them.

I am also aware of Dragon Fear - I know that one - just never got around to making the icon for it :)

Thanks again for your help

The only ones missing for me are the Healing Adept(I'm only lvl 55) and the Gift Slots V icon.\\

VERY nice job on these icons!!! I love them!
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

Anyone got a zip file? me waiting patiently. or impatiently :)

[email protected]

sent guaran :)

and val so far i had no problems with the icons they all work great only thing i can say that was anying is that you have to redrag the new icons over your existing ones...and that can be trouble if you got them all marcoed with emotes. beside from that Love them great work[Y] it brings color to the game!!!!

Any idea on how we can download the Lunus Interface? No offense to the Helians one Blue came up with but i like the look of the Lunus one more.

I'm bsck aftr a weekend soccer tournament in ShinYing...

Guaran - It looks like you got a copy from Blue - let me know if this is not so and i will send you a copy..

As to "Lunusy" - well it is basically ready ..

It will be realeased very shortly - againpeople required to test it before release to population..

Thread Information