Thread: Trial of the Gifted Emblem bugged

Default Trial of the Gifted Emblem bugged

Someone on Chaos completed the trial of the gifted and recieved the new emblem for completing the quest but the emblem is not equipable. There is no, "Equip Slot Emblem" listed in the description window.

Default Re: Trial of the Gifted Emblem bugged

Good catch. I've corrected this on genesis.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

wandering_sage

ok i have the emblem and its still non equipable what am i supposed to do in order to remedy this problem?

I fixed it on our internal server. So once we patch this to blight and then to live you'll be able to use the emblem. Until then, I'm sorry, but just hold onto it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information