Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A call to arms.

Default Re: A call to arms.

LOL, I didn't see that. But if what you say is true then yes certain classes that are multiclassed are overpowered. And I believe there is already a heated battle going on in another thread.

Thank goodness, Jayne only likes to kill the WA. I like most everyone in game. I may not agree with everyone. But I can easily understand both sides of a discussion.

My only real complaint is that they won't copy my character to Order. I want to spend some time with Carinde as Jayne. I don't wanna make a new jayne and start all over. I feel Jayne is my character and all the battles I have been through is what brings chaacter to myself. *Sorry Carinde* So maybe I will start out new, but I won't be Jayne.

I was told they wouldn't copy me to order because there was to many complaints that jayne killed so much off at Elnath in a short time that the spawn rate couldn't keep up, thus people were upset that they had nothing but tarantulas and fyakki to hunt. Go figure??? But one thing positive is that they adjusted the spawn rate so now more critters for me to kill. :)

Jayne

Yes, I heard that P.E.T.A. lodged a complaint against you and held a rally in Tazoon protesting your senseless slaughter of the bugs on Elnath. [H]

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne

My only real complaint is that they won't copy my character to Order. I want to spend some time with Carinde as Jayne. I don't wanna make a new jayne and start all over. I feel Jayne is my character and all the battles I have been through is what brings chaacter to myself. *Sorry Carinde* So maybe I will start out new, but I won't be Jayne.
    *raises her fist and shakes it furiously towards the sky, screaming at the top of her lungs*

Well that bites, Jayne. I was definitely looking forward to having you on Order to hang out sometime. Well, if nothing else we can always tear up some stuff on Blight every now and then. I have to admit that I definitely enjoyed my time with you all, so I'll come back there.

*waves to everyone she met on Blight*

Now, in regards to this thread topic...*sighs* Some things just never die.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    Yes, I heard that P.E.T.A. lodged a complaint against you and held a rally in Tazoon protesting your senseless slaughter of the bugs on Elnath. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]
    Yep, they even called me looking for support...I told em I would make out a check for 500 silver coins as soon as I finish eating my bacon sandwich. Let's see, I make this payabke to P.E.T.A....People Eating The Animals?
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Thread Information