Thread: Lair problem: Entance floating above the lair.

Default Lair problem: Entance floating above the lair.

I posted this in the dragon chat when the locations wheer first posted, but have not got back to check more lairs or even sure if this got saw thier so reposted it. I am sure thier were more lairs effected by this. The basic issue is the Black stone "block" that is fit into the plot marker gate is floting above the lair out side. If you go to the gate you have a view of the out side world throu the gate. if you step into it you appear out side. You can only see the floating Gate block from the front and it is solid. Also I think 1 or 2 weer not in the Plot survey window that I could see.

1733230700 Dragon Drakul B Large (Ancient flight height plot Black floating cave above entrance) 1742430804 Dragon Drakul B Large (Ancient flight height plot Black floating cave above entrance) 1743230564 Dragon Drakul B Large (Ancient flight height plot Black floating cave above entrance) 1750430744 Dragon Drakul B Large (Ancient flight height plot Black floating cave above entrance)

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: Lair problem: Entance floating above the lair.

Thanks Deth, especially nice to get a list of locations!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Heh, and I never suspected that those levitating stones were actually meant to be the 'door' of the lairs.

There's quite a fair few occurences of that peculiar phenomenon, actually I have only seen a couple of lairs without this problem - most found throughout Trandalar.

Don't know if it's worth it but I could list the few locations that are missing from that list even though I'm on Unity.

Well, the three that are on Serenity have floating rocks above them anyway - one of which is my intended lair. ^^;

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Staff :: Developer

I still don't know exactly what the problem is, so I don't know if the fix will bea system fix that affects all, or if something will have to be done to each one (in which case the list would be the most helpful).

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information