Thread: Blacksmith trainer in NT

Default Blacksmith trainer in NT

He gives his quest then it immediatly completes giving no reward.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Default Re: Blacksmith trainer in NT

Which quest?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Which ever a new player would get not sure specifics but have also heard he refuses to train aswell. I'd say which ever quest is the first one level wise. If you need more specifics can find out tommoro when I'm on. Unfortunatly just passing on second hand information I recieved in npa. Was also waiting for conformation to see if it was only that one or all of them but had to log for the night before I found out. I asked the various players to submit tickets aswell not sure if they did or not though being new.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer

The tongs quest and only in NT.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer

Thanks! I found a few others like that as well. Some of them do work, fortunately.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

K cool thx Amon I know it must of been a hard week for you but we all trully appreciate all the replies.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer

another, smaller issue with Blaksmith trainer..

I talked to someone who joined the school with that trainer and didn't get Training Tools, although the trainer told him so... (I send him to another trainer to get the tools, but should be fixed..)
    Then he gives out some quests automatically, the second of them is bugged, it is the quest to restock cedar boards or so... the trainer tells you, that cedar logs are needed and even quest log says you should craft 50 cedar log, but both are wrong, you need to craft 50 cedar boards (which is in a line with the two other quests you get from the trainer automatically with greeting him)
    I think that should be changed, because it can confuse new players...

But all in all: I like the new Quests very much... :-)

Greetings Garfonso
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thanks Garfonso. You're not theonly one who noticed that and I made some changes to the trainer at the end of last week. He gives out the training tools now. He'll also skip those early (bars, boards, bricks) quests if you are beyond level 3. And I corrected that logs/boards issue.

I really appreciate everyones feedback on those quests. I've been working on a similar series of quests for the Outfitter trainer. So I hope to have those in sometime soon.

I did the quests once again..
    And in the first one the trainer requests to use a "smelting hammer" to make the bronce bars... maybee that should get changed into "smelting tongs", so nobody can get confused with that...

another question:
    let's say I start the quest for bronce bars and recieve lvl 3 when I'm doing that quest... will I get the quests for boards and bricks or will it be skipped?

I really like that quests and I am really looking forward to see the ones I wasn't able to make, yet...

Thanks for your fast replies :)

bye
    Garfonso
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Good catch... Tongs / Hammer.

It will skip the other two if you are level 3 when you return to get more.

Thread Information