Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stlye of Interface

Default Re: New Stlye of Interface

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/...1129293996.png

(I have no clue how to have it actually show up on this forums as something other than a link)

The Link to the chat mod in question:
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=54695
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Isomer

I've been trying to set this up on one of my systems, and it's a no go. After install I start the game and the patcher patches the original interface over the new one. Any ideas how to get around this? I've even tried putting it in it's own folder alongside the default theme, but can't figure out how to get the client to use it. Is there a file somewhere that I would need to edit to "define" the alternate theme?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Isomer

in your S.A.L. (stand alone launcher) do you have it set to patch game at every launch?

Raftina

I would like to thank Blue-Hasia for taking the time to make these mods (as well as host mods). They may just be small touches, but they add up to make the game all that much more enjoyable!

The Helian Way interface is just lovely.

Keep up the good work!

Isomer

Yep, that was it. Thank you for the prompt reply, and also for generating such an awesome skin!

I might suggest that you ask for the Horizons install folder, rather than the Artifact/Tulga folder. That confussed me the first time as I have no Artifact/Tulga folder and ended up with everything in C:\\Program Files\Horizons\Horizons\....

beautiful :)

my game is hardly recognisable, with your blue interface, Val's icons, and your hoard..

I'm afriad I couldn't face tie-dyed armour though, so I have the original dyes :)

(except the ones I remade myself)
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

was told the link was removed because it went bad here is a updated link

Helians way

forget the installer its outdated. and installing custom interfaces have been changed they dont seem to work now with just doping in the RO folder cant tell you how because never get it to work for me i just over ride the default interface files

Thread Information