Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 10 Cleric & Warrior Quests

Aquilus

Default Re: Level 10 Cleric & Warrior Quests

Just yet another bump. I tried this myself again yesterday (my wife had been unsuccessful). The quest clearly says Jungle and Forest Crawler Soldiers, but I killed workers, hatchlings and soldiers from both species. No updates at all. Still 0/5. This in on Chaos.

Xix13

The Level 10 Cleric Quest is also still bugged on order. Been trying to do this one for awhile myself.

For me it worked some days ago. But the counter is not for the mobs. It is for the potion sacks (they are drop). Only problem is that i had to kill more than hundred spieders until i looted 5 of them.
    To compare. At the end i had 5 potionsacks, 70 forest crawler leg hair, 50 jungel crawler leg hair and uncounted hunter-trophys.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

I managed to complete the lvl 10 cleric quest on order recently. As described above it was quite a chore to grind out kill after kill (clerics after all don't have the best dps or accuracy).

I would rethink the design of this quest.

We are in the process of redoing our early quests. On Blight today there is version 1.0 of the new Warrior quests. We are tuning these and will release them to Live with our next update. Based on these (and I've been playing them all week, and they are much more fun than anything previously done) we'll do the mage next, and then all of the other base schools including Cleric.

In addition, Peter Beagle is playing the game and going through his quest re-writing portions and adjusting the experience. We will integrate his changes and get them onto Blight as soon as they are available. It was a great first experiment, resulting in both teams learning much. It also resulted in an interesting quest that is very different than other quests in the game. After the polishing, I believe it will be very popular and a good basis for future Peter Beagle efforts.
    David Bowman

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    In addition, Peter Beagle is playing the game and going through his quest re-writing portions and adjusting the experience. We will integrate his changes and get them onto Blight as soon as they are available. .
    Wow, is this the first MMORPG he's played? ^^ For some reason I wouldn'tve thought of him playing PC games. What does he think of HZ, so far? *curious*

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Thread Information