Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dryad RoP

Default Re: Dryad RoP

I'd become a dragons friend just for True Grit V, That is an awesome buff.

+148 armor
    +248 health

I believe.

(first comment does not emply that thats the only reason I have dragon friends)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]EmilyDawn wrote:
    yes, but I thought dragon buffs (like true grit and stuff) were raised to 30mins to be the same as bipeds. [img] src=[/img]" />

i never played a draggie so, sorry if i mistaken. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    but from what my dragon friends tell me, they are pretty good buffs. plus i hear from blight that you guys will be able to multiclass a bit soon.

which i think you should be able too. lotta dragons say you'll become just like bipeds but really, you think there would be dragons out there that are healers, and magic users, and just plain killing machines lol...eh but that just the way i see it. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

anyway, if that happens, i doubt dragons willbe very concernedthat dryads can fly...cuz they'll have nice new abilities to play with themselves [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

You're right. True Grit and Promote vitality were increased. But the other buff weren't. Arcane Refusal, Contercheck Primal and Ignore Misticism are still on a short time.
    The breeze (the spells line) lasts for a very short time, barely heal and can't even be teched to boost their healing (Heal Increase is broken even though it can be applied).

Our only useful healing abilities come with a 5 minutes timer. And only the breeze one is actually worth something (Primal Heal come far behind most single usage heal).

anyway, I sure wish those new abilities to play with actually see the day, since it seem the DEV announced they were cancelled.
    Thatsyour tradeofffor an obscene amount of armor. Lesser heals. =P

This thread has veered somewhat off-topic. Please bring it back to dryad flight - without the biped/dragon baiting - or let it die gracefully.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos
    Thatsyour tradeofffor an obscene amount of armor. Lesser heals. =P
    Hey, most bipeds in armor beat us there
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

*hands Ghopher65 and Axe*

have fun.

Thread Information