Thread: Lights

Default Lights

When you get a chance it would be nice if we could build some of the
    various light fixtures on our plots, lamp posts and whatnot...

Default Re: Lights

I wholeheartedly agree. They'd take up little room and really add to a plot's ambiance.

It would be great to have poles with balls on them that light up the way sunscopes light upa person .. and so cool if they could be toggled on and off by the plot owner. But just putting in various-styled streetlights and tiki-torches would be a fantastic start.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP has left the vault and is in Aiya now
    85 Blacksmith/62 Fitter/68 Reaver

I would also like to see that added. Keep our plots safe and well lit!

And maybe allow our fireplaces to light at night...I could use that. It gets cold up north you know ;-)
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Absolutely! They are in the game, so we should be able to build them on our plot.
    They could switch on and off together with the light post that are ingame already, then it wouldnt be too difficult for the devs to add it to our building list.

It would really be great if the devs took time to add some more small decorating thingy's to our plots. All sorts of things, that were non-functional, that we could use to spice up our plots and distinguish them from each other.

I like the idea but was wondering if could cause technical issues.

Wouldn't an in-game light source tend to cause more lag then just the model?

Thread Information