Default guilds

im looking for a guild that is:

A.)medium-heavy in roleplaying
    B.) like a family with little fighting over stuiped things
    C.) always helping others
    D.) does regularly guild hunt and guild crafting

[li][:^)]

ps. im on order
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: guilds

if your intrested in inviting me please post your guild website (if you have one)
    and ill see if its what im serching for in a guild.
    i may or may not go back to the previous one i had so if i decline its eather because it wasnt the one for me or if ive changed my mind.

anyone???

<_<

>_>

[:(]

Scions on Order welcomes those who enjoy roleplaying and helping others.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ScionsOfIstaria/

A. we are sort of light-medium rp.
    B. yeah we do act like a big family
    C. we a very involved in helping the communiyt out
    D. we don't do too much guilding hunting right now due to most of ou adventurers going to greener pastures, but we do some. We do lots of guild crafting.

Obsidian Order
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...p;TabID=326721
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

thanks ill check the sites out see if the guild is what im looking for (im picky when it comes to this stuff [:S] )

anyone else can also post so i can see if there is more selection [C]

I'd like to find a good guild also, but I am not sure what I am looking for. I always end up having a problem with them and leave, then everyone gets mad....Oi, I cause my own problems sometimes... :P

I hope you find what you are looking for Saphire! Good luck and have fun!!

[<:o)]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Apologies for not posting sooner.

Erus Ex Istaria is a very close-knit family guild. We roleplay a significant amount of the time, but it is all casual in-guild. We've been around since release day officially, though the Elders were around together in beta.

Always looking to add to our family anytime. Talk to me, Tsilaros, Dobro, Ebonfyre, or really any of the others Erus members you see for more info. You can also check out our website at http://www.erusexistaria.com.

(Just a quick note: the website content is a little sparse right now, as the old site data was lost in an upgrade, and we had to start from scratch, but we are getting there)
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Even later still and more than likely too late.

Refiner's Fire is a small family guild. Most of the guild members are related, or known in real life, but we're very open about people. We go back and forth between hunting and crafting. There's no one your level to hunt with as of yet, but people are getting closer and closer.

The guild owns most of the plots in Istaria's Union and will soon have 2 in Heather.

Adventure level wise, we're probably too low level for you, but you won't find a tighter knit guild. :)

http://www.refiners-fire.net

thank you for the replys everyone. and sorry that i didnt choose any of them.

linusboarder21

Thanks for replying to this guy... I am looking at guilds too, and it's most helpful

Quote Originally Posted by linusboarder21
    Thanks for replying to this guy... I am looking at guilds too, and it's most helpful
    [:O] who you calling a guy :P :P

linusboarder21

O.O

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Saphire is quite the lovely lady in Horizons. Big, blue, and beautiful, with a no-nonsense attitude that if you're in her way, she'll EAT you.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

[6] sheesh i eata biped that ONEthat was annoying meand everyone thinks i eat everyone. false.[A]

though i do take the other complaments thanks [:$]

[:P]

Thread Information