Real life considerations (read that as "money problems") may force me to scale back my participation in Horizons from four to 1 or 2 accounts, which means giving up two or three of my current plot holdings. I've already deconned two of those plots and was about to deconn the third when I realized it might be in a state of completion that would be attractive to someone looking fora large plot, so I will offer it for sale until a couple of days before those subscriptions run out.

Details: In South Gate, owner listed as Landowyn. Empire price is 5.663 gold. SG is the crossroad that leads South to Selen and East to Harro and is due west of Feladan.

Completed buildings: Tier 2 guildhouse, large human house, Tier 1 human house, Large fountain, large gazebo, beginner leatherworking shop, journeyman clothworking shop, eight Tier 2 silos, 3 very large trees, a few hedgesand some stone walkways.

Incomplete buidings: 4 Tier 3 silos @ 84%, 2 Tier 2 silos at 50-75%, journeyman woodworking shop at 98.6% (seriously!), journeyman jewelry shop at 60%, journeyman blacksmith shop at 75%.

I think that's everything.

If you're interested, leave me a PM or message me in game as Landowyn or Brassandyn. I have about 2 weeks until I have to give this plot up (or find enough money in my newly reduced budget to continue a second subscription).

Thanks for your consideration.