Hatchling
    Name: Talitha
    Size: Medium Height and Build
    Colors: Green with Purple spots and Belly
    Head Shape: Pinched nose and twisting horns
    Prefered Gender: Female
    Guild: Elder Spirits

She dissappeared on me!
    I miss my friend, but with no goodbye I am worried she left perminatly! I hope not!

Talitha, if you hear me! Come back! ::screams into the depths of the shard Order::
    [:'(]

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Default Re: MISSING!!

Milk Cartons are popular
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Lol [:)]
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Yes, its sad when someone leaves with no goodbye...:(

Jayne

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I've had more than a dozen people abandon the game without so much as a quick farewell to me...

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Sheee's baaaaAAAAck! :D
    Lumineux Talar

Oooooo Is she going to get it!!!

[;)]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Velat
    Oooooo Is she going to get it!!!

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Yes, yes, she should. Maybe she should be banned from playing a dragon for two weeks; instead, she should spend time as a gnome tinkerer fixing broken gear wheels....

I'm back!

And I'm so sorry! *grovels before her suddenly much larger friend* I can't tell you how frustrating it was being without internet!

And now I get to look forward to the next stage, when remodeling proceeds to the washer & dryer and they're going to cut big trenches in the front lawn to make a drain to the sewage lines on the street and they might have to bypass phone cords and all that jazz.... -_- Joy, I might get cut off again. And then when they do the window replacements they'll probably disconnect my compy and shove it in a corner to move the desk.... *cries despondently*

But I'll be here come hell or high water otherwise!

Come to think of it, though, high water might not be far off.... *eyes the gutters in the street outside* It's raining buckets. O_O[li] Better have my ark handy....

See you in-game! ^_^
    ~Talitha

YAY!!!

::Dances happily, but hopefully not stepping on anyone::

[li]

*starts to cry [:'(]*

what a happy ending.

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
    [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

EDIT:

ok I feel better.

Thread Information