Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cirumsus weekly report

Default Re: checking in

nice good work
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Update 1/3/05

First post of the new year. Just wish I had more to post. I just have not been motivated to log in and play HZ.

Wow that is amazing Frons! What's your rating like now? Have you passed Carinde? I haven't checked in a while.

I think I'm gonna take a break from HZ for a bit, I'm keeping my account open, but with the recent downtime on my computer end, not seeing many updates/new items from the devs, and still wondering about the future overall, it has taken the "wind out of my sails".

Hopefully, things will get better within Istaria. Still no other game out there that accomplishes two main things. 1. being able to multiclass and 2. shaping the land by building and crafting.

see ya soon,

cir
    Battlemage...100--------Spellcrafter.....68
    Healer...........100---------Enchanter......42
    Mage.............100---------Mason.............25
    Warrior.............56---------Scholar...........10

Update 2/17/05

Wow, almost 2 months since my last report.

Nothing much to say really, I think I've logged in a couple times since the last date.

I've noticed some things picking up on the devs side since the new ownership from Tulga has been in place. That's a good sign eh?

My account is still open and I am a paying customer, I really do hope it moves in the right direction..

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary with Horizons, I joined Istaria in March. Perhaps I will log in on that day to celebrate a new and better world.

Hope all you Battlemages are keeping up the good name like my pal Frons!

hey cirumsus!

we missed ya mate.. its good to hear from you... Istaria is getting better daily .. just taking forever to see it....Its been a slow period from January till now.. but I do hope things turn up for the better once AROP and Lairs are finished....

I've pretty much stopped the whole multiclassing thing heh... theres only so much you can do.. now ive been crafting and im trying to setup expert shops on my plot... boy they are a ton of work... but anyway... Come back and visit us... im usually on every day still...
    Frons Von Frik - Order

I miss my battlemage!

I think of you a lot Fronz because I have a good friend in wow named Frozz, he is a short fiesty dwarf like yerself!

I still have my account and have not cancelled, not sure what I am waiting for..A miracle perhaps..

Hope your having fun and doing well!

Thread Information