Thread: Dragon Shard Meeting - Attention all Dragons!

Default Dragon Shard Meeting - Attention all Dragons!

*bugles greeting and announces*

Attention all Dragons of the Realm of Order!!

Our next Annual Dragon Shard Meeting is to be held in Dralk

October 25 (Monday night) at 9pm EST!! [O]

Please, all dragons - young and old, are invited to share in the fellowship and discuss things that concern all of our Great and Elder Race.

Please come - one and all!!

Snacks shall be provided....[pi] [B] [<:o)]

Default Re: Dragon Shard Meeting - Attention all Dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    *bugles greeting and announces*

Attention all Dragons of the Realm of Order!!

Our next Annual Dragon Shard Meeting is to be held in Dralk

October 25 (Monday night) at 9pm EST!! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-31.gif[/img]

Please, all dragons - young and old, are invited to share in the fellowship and discuss things that concern all of our Great and Elder Race.

Please come - one and all!!

Snacks shall be provided....[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-33.gif[/img] [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-22.gif[/img] [<[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img])]

Gnomes?
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

SURE!

uhh..how about this...[{]

Zideon Locke

Eating Gnomes...funny as it may be will not be allowed...sorry ...well

hmm...ok maybe just a couple sick/old ones....

ASasha

::looks up at Zideons picture and laughs::

Chosen One!!! Weeeuuuu weeeeuu weeeee!

I am a powerful magician.....your clothes are red!!!!

A`Sasha Drago
    killing is ba-dong

O`dinn

Looks like I missed the meeting. I have been sleeping alot dreaming of Ancient. *whips his biped slaves* Get back to work! Har har har.

[I]maybe we could have another meeting somtime this month or next dependng on the date and such
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

we can always have another meeting...but usually we call one when there is stuff to have meetings about...

perhaps once AROP or Lairs goes live, THEN we have things to discuss - but right now I'm not sure there's all that much to discuss?

-thoughts?-

are you reading my mind? or somthing hehe i was about to say that [:P]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

What about a possible pre-plan for the weyrs? It's going to be a fact that the equipment to do crafting will have to be available for the weyrs as well. Perhaps a methodology for having the weyr communities be as feasible as naka-duskael towns (having certain equipment in each dragon's weyr rather than duplicates and missing ones?). I'm certain no one wants, by themselves, to be the only crafter weyr for the entire community.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*scratches her head* if by weyr you mean Lair communities :)

(let's remember this isn't Pern...not everyone may have understood what you meant).

Well I'm not sure that might be a better topic to be discussed once lairs are actually in place - and possibly before an auction/plot sell.

(imagineing like when the biped plots all went up, they had a week to scope them out before the selling started)

I mean we have really no idea where the lairs are going to be - if they are going to be near major cities, evennear crafting zones, on the Scorpion Mtn., in the Northern Ice Lands, Drulk, or someplace that isn't even in game yet. Some of these locations would be next to useless for craft purposes, some would be great.

Trying to figure out whose doing what - when we dont even know how much they are gonna cost and who will get what where - might be too hard of a conversation to have with everything still up in the air.

NOW - once lairs get actually placed in blight to be tested and we have more information about 1-their functionality and 2-their location then we could totally call a dragon meeting and start talking.

Having attended every one of these dragon meetings, and trying to help maintain order,I Just know how hectic it can get if its not a set agenda where everyone understands what we're discussing - and then can dissolve into chaos. Discussing something noone is clear on might be a bit hard at this point.

Of course keep in mind guys - anyone can call a dragonmeeting ;). Although its been something the Chet has tried to keep going as a group, and to keep up positive relations and all between dragons - any group of dragons could call a meeting (and be the ones responsible for maintaining order ;))

However rest assured once we do have solid information in which to theorize upon - a dragon shard meeting will be called. Regarding AROP or Lairs - or both if they happen to hit around the same time.

Thread Information