Thread: Mobile silo

Default Mobile silo

I am thinking about a kind of tent or storage box. It would have a high own bulk and you need to equipt it into a slot like cargo disk to use.
    It should work like a combination of disk and silo. You only can place it grounded. it has average bulk and stacks. And main trick would be that you are able to allow other people to use it. Advantage would be in "groupcrafting". A miner uses his "tent" to store his bars. The fitter takes out the bars there and makes units. The units he stores at his tent where a runner easyly can get them. And so on.
    It woul be a kind of protected "lay someting to the ground"
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Mobile silo

Something along the line of a traveling pavilion? In all honesty, the artwork would be similar to several tents we already have in game. Just make them a bit bigger. As to the placement, it would be, like you said, borrowing the grounded code of the cargo disk. Usage would be pulling from the "allow friends" plot permission where the friends list could (and would) be populated by whoever is in the crafting group. Visibility would be done much like a regular building. Only real artwork that would be needed would be an inventory stack marker of tent poles and cloth bolts.

Good thought. Now, perhaps one of the dev team would be so kind as to comment about being able to copy coding as such?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Whilst I like the idea - would make some things a lot easier .. Maybe a tent is a bit too big..

I am just envisioning all the tents gathered around a machine in a popular resource area.. Something like cargo disks (although invisible ATM) would be a lot less intrusive.

Loacalea

I was doing to post later about Carts & Wagon and such much later in mine post might be next week or so.
    Are those sorta what your talking about.
    It would take a bit to explain about them and how there crafted.

Thread Information