Thread: Health of nodes?

Default Health of nodes?

Since we have a red health bar, as do mobs. Is it possible for us to get a red health bar on a type of node signifying just how much is left of that node?

There are a lot of very very annoying crafters that deplete a half dozen nodes to one or two hits and never finish anything off, and it would great help plan your next little run of collecting things. Not asking for exact number of hits left on the node, just a bar indicating about how much is there.

Default Re: Health of nodes?

[Y]
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Not very realistic...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos
    Not very realistic...
    Why? Normaly it is visible to you how much log is left on a tree out in real world.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Not very realistic...
    As opposed to an health bar on a moster that says: Give me 2 more hits and I'm gonna die?
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Tarran of Chaos wrote: Not very realistic...

As opposed to an health bar on a moster that says: Give me 2 more hits and I'm gonna die?
    You cant look underground from across the way and see how much minerals are left in a deposit. You have to dig in to find out where the bottom is.

Real things bleed. You know when they are about to die.I kill regularly. =P

You cant look underground from across the way and see how much minerals are left in a deposit. You have to dig in to find out where the bottom is.

Real things bleed. You know when they are about to die.I kill regularly. =P
    hmm. Yes you can. It's called surveying.
    Also, what about other ressource such as wood, water, fish, vegetable, meat?
    And lets not forget we not digging underground for ressource, we're mining surface vein. There's quite a difference there. The vein is visible.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Yes, there is a large difference between the whole mines health, and the one deposit you are working on. You can easily tell approx. how much is left, and for something like a tree, then you know for sure.

Thinking about the dual resources though, I'm not sure if its possible. How could you tell how much a wisp has? How much sap or bark is on a tree (since they have 3 resources)? Its probably harder than it looks to implement.

Thread Information