Thread: Starting out

Stormrazor

Default Starting out

Well here I am came from a wide amount of games from EQ to SWG just want to give this one a try hope it is fun hell the fact you can be a dragon is fun well should see me out there soon running for my life from the mobs

Conley Tiracon

Default Re: Starting out

Silence to you clown!!! If I didnt work right next to you, then i would say alot worse, but then again and I just turn to the right and say it lol, hope you enjoy the game, I will share what little bit o knowledge I can, but these guys on here are great, some of the most helpful I have met, even if they do take a bit to get back to you. they will. [H]

~Conley

*grins* This seems interesting. Welcome to Istaria!
    Lumineux Talar

Welcome!

And I hope you have fun as well!

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Stormrazor

well not that I would play all 5 at same time but made a Dragon named Stormrazor Phoenix fun so far.I made a Satyre Druid Jerom Meric will be the guy I will be playing most right now.The other I have been playing and acually got hooked up is a Fiend named Lynne Mordor.Gexx Gecko will be a warr of some sort when I ever get around to playing well IT hehe.My last pick which will be played in a year from now is a elven scout named Serinna Acer.Well if you see any of those running around I am looking to join a guild that is willing to acept a newbie hehe know any ?

Welcome to Istaria Stormrzor. My best advice for guild hunting is once you make some friends like people generally group together so their guild will probably fit you nicely. Untill then there's the New Player Assistance channel that will help you along your way.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrazor
    I made a Satyre Druid Jerom Meric will be the guy I will be playing most right now.
    I saw Jerom in NT last night! Next time I see ya I'll drop a few potions on you [:D]

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrazor
    Well if you see any of those running around I am looking to join a guild that is willing to acept a newbie hehe know any ?
    Most guilds are, as a matter of fact. Get to know some folks and take your time making sure you have a good fit with the group. Many guilds run chat channels you can join; I'd urge you to take advantage of them so you can get to know as many members of those guilds as possible.

Some guilds may spam you with blind invites; that doesn't mean they're bad, but as a guild leader I think it's a bad policy - I'll take fit over numbers any day. However, that's your decision.

Good luck, whatever you decide.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Stormrazor

I found some really fun and helpful people in the crafters alliance thank you for all the advice so far

Thread Information