Thread: Blight Patch - Crystalshaping and Lair forms dropping?

Default Blight Patch - Crystalshaping and Lair forms dropping?

Ok yea I know its only been a day so far but I thought I'd start up a curious thread...

Any dragons on blight getting these forms dropping? What are they like? Do you like what you see? How hard is it to get them (i.e. what percentage are dropping - more than tech resources? Less?)?

Just looking for some news/feedback from what's going on...call me impatient ;).

Default Re: Blight Patch - Crystalshaping and Lair forms dropping?

I would like to know which stats have the greatest impact on Crystalshaping and Lairshaping.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Using that scary thing called common sense, lairshaping will prolly be str & crystal will be power.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

there's sometimes a difference between what makes sense and what is., especially in the case of horizons...
    do you have to be so insulting? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    Using that scary thing called common sense, lairshaping will prolly be str & crystal will be power.
    I learned a long time ago not to overestimate the power of common sense. Fortunately, it was before I joined the military, so I havent been too shocked by the things I have seen. [:|]

And if common sense is so scary to you, you should probably think about avoiding it. [:D]
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

I'm more interested in what components are going to be used for all 5 tiers of tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    I would like to know which stats have the greatest impact on Crystalshaping and Lairshaping.

Ishu - Samael Lairs: What Stats will be used for Lairshaping and Crystalshaping?

AmonGwareth - Crystalshaping uses three skills; dexterity, focus and power, with the bulk coming from Focus. Lairshaping uses four skills; dexterity, focus, power and strength, with the bulk coming from power and strength.

from the stratics home of commons chatlog

[*-)]- so far for the common sense thing -

She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

well now i only should know if its better to add eg: lairshaping on a scaleset with str and power or connect lairshaping with other techs like qarry etc. [:^)]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The best set for lairshaping sounds like it will be focus base scales with lairshaping tech, crystalshaping tech, and either strength or power for third. Since you get 10 lairshaping/level but only 8 crystalshaping, its the crystalshaping skill that likely needs the most boosting. and alot of lunus dragons dump TP's into strength anyway. Focus skill levels are pretty weak on dragons.

At least most of us will get a nice boost form having 10 scaleslots for triple t5 teched scales, and maxed (for a dragon) stats from adventure level, to make the lower lairshaping levels go fairly quick. The upper levels will be quite a grind.

Would be nice if we got nice stat boosts from the new crafter school to at least 1 stat... power or strength

Myself I am looking more at less scale switching my self. So I will more then likely do Quarrying/Gemworking/Crystalshaping scales. So I can gather and craft Focused Azulyte Crystals, Tri-Cut Gem and Crystalline Lattice with ot running all over the place to get new scale sets and such.

Thread Information