Thread: 20th October patch notes

Default 20th October patch notes

I am concerned about something I read in the latest patch notes. Basically last year, Unity players did not get the formula to make pumpkin pie and candied apples because Jacques did not have the formula available (folks may remember Unity players having various problems in not only a delay in the event arriving, but also the matter of the event being bugged for the first week it was on Unity). As a confectioner, I am very eager to obtain that formula, so much so that I still have the candy to pay for it, and an unanswered support ticket logged with Game Network from last year (ticket number 31496) notifying them that the formula was missing.

So when I see in the patchnotes "Removed Festival Treats formula from Jacques Allantyrn" I get concerned. I've waited for a year to obtain this formula, and am now concerned that I may not get it this year either.

Could someone set my mind at ease, and tell me what the situation is with this ?

Default Re: 20th October patch notes

The formula is now available from the Harvest Treats vendor on the festival grounds. She has the Beginner, Journeyman and Expert formulas this year.

The form was removed from Jacques because he is just carrying masks this year.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: 20th October patch notes

I said thanks on IRC, but I'll say it again here, thankyou for doing an excellent job of setting my mind at ease !

Thread Information