Thread: Blight Patch Notes - 10/20/2005

Default Blight Patch Notes - 10/20/2005

The following updates, fixes and additions will be added to the Blight shard on October 20th, 2005:

Additions:
    [*]Armor, Jewelry, Tool and Weapon Resistance and Stat Crystals have received a boost to their resistances and stats as the first phase of the reintroduction of Crystals begins. Brand new Crystals (over 700 new crystals have been made internally) and a complete re-do of monster loot tables will follow next.[*]Tiers 1 through 3 Crystalshaping and Lairshaping techniques added to Grendan the Quartermaster.[*]Kreezost the Bloodmage in Sslanis has acquired a sign in front of his building.[/list]

Changes/Fixes:[*]Fixed references in Fall Harvest to Hommer.[*]Frightened Adventurer now has armor.[*]Fixed Hard Candy so it will count as festival currency.[*]Medium Gravestone and Small Gravestone had been switched, corrected that.[*]Fixed the footprint of Medium Gravestone.[*]Fixed the scaffolding for Medium and Large Gravestones.[*]Genuata will now properly display her confectioner wares for sale.[*]Removed Festival Treats formula from Jacques Allantyrn.[*]The trinket augmentation, Holy Armament of Istara, will now properly reduce incoming non-spell damage instead of outgoing.[*]Fixed ?Carpenter Task: Craft 1 Oak Construction Braces? to count the proper unit towards completion of the quest.[/list]
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Patch Notes - 10/20/2005

(message deleted... I'll let Manga tell ya)
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Brand new Crystals (over 700 new crystals have been made internally) and a complete re-do of monster loot tables will follow next.
    sweet - bring 'em on

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Amon Gwareth wrote: Brand new Crystals (over 700 new crystals have been made internally) and a complete re-do of monster loot tables will follow next.

sweet - bring 'em on
    Darn right, might have to prepare for logging in, in the near future :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

just checked on blight, and I must say that I am very please. my level 60 crystals that I refused to eat are now +45 to stat, instead of +14.

/happy

now, will we see some level 80 and 100 of these same types dropping soon? or just all those fancy new ones with % procs and whatnot. Sometimes I just prefer a stat crystal.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

The following updates, fixes and additions will be added to the Blight shard on October 20th, 2005:

Additions:
    [*]Armor, Jewelry, Tool and Weapon Resistance and Stat Crystals have received a boost to their resistances and stats as the first phase of the reintroduction of Crystals begins. Brand new Crystals (over 700 new crystals have been made internally) and a complete re-do of monster loot tables will follow next.[*]Tiers 1 through 3 Crystalshaping and Lairshaping techniques added to Grendan the Quartermaster.[/list]
    just earned yourself a 1 year resub thx tulga (in regards to crystals)

Woot! After watching a level 75 icy stone go for 2g yesterday, I now feel that I might be able to get something decent in terms of crystals for myself!

*excited*
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Armor, Jewelry, Tool and Weapon Resistance and Stat Crystals have received a boost to their resistances and stats as the first phase of the reintroduction of Crystals begins. Brand new Crystals (over 700 new crystals have been made internally) and a complete re-do of monster loot tables will follow next.
    Ooooh! I still have a small collection of lvl 40 and 60 crystals stashed away, originally meant as a strategic cache of adv and craft exp for my alts. This might change my mind about using them away.
    Tiers 1 through 3 Crystalshaping and Lairshaping techniques added to Grendan the Quartermaster.
    Good news. [:)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Vizharan

Woot! After watching a level 75 icy stone go for 2g yesterday, I now feel that I might be able to get something decent in terms of crystals for myself!

*excited*
    that much?
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Ooooh! I still have a small collection of lvl 40 and 60 crystals stashed away, originally meant as a strategic cache of adv and craft exp for my alts. This might change my mind about using them away.

Heh...I have probably about 100 crystals stashed away in my vault. I've debated deleting them once or twice [:|] Now I may be glad I didn't [;)] Can't wait to see what happens with them.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

I checked all my crystals in my Vault from over the years. The most notable crystal change to me was the +100 hp crystals. These will be awesome to acquire, keep in mind not all crystals will be changing. And NONE of the damage enhancing crystals where changed. I doubt they will ever be changed, I have a range of them to check with each patch and will do so.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    The most notable crystal change to me was the +100 hp crystals.
    Wahoo, I kept the HP-enhancing crystals in my vault. ^^ Good thing when I contemplated whether to delete them or not I decided to keep them. Shame they're only tier III... dang I should've bought the tier IV crystals that were on a connie that I deemed as 'useless' and were going for cheap.

An 'Icy Stone'? Geh? Never realized there was a level 75 variant of them, is this an improved form of 'Freezing Beveled Stone' or the '5% chance of doing ice damage' like the... Icy Brilliant Stone I think it is?

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    And NONE of the damage enhancing crystals where changed. I doubt they will ever be changed, I have a range of them to check with each patch and will do so.
    Doesn't surprise me, they are pretty powerful as they are. Besides, they are stones (or 'deadlands stones') not crystals, and the notes refer to crystals only. Further, these stones being event drops, I doubt they will be retooling them afterwards - or making them available again.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

... still holding out hope for tiered updates to the Dark Garnet Weapon Crystals.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Vizharan wrote:

*excited*

that much?
    Pretty sure the guy buying was a collector though. Dont think he bought it to use it.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

*see the confectioner quests becoming VERY popular*

As a kinda expert on weapon stones as i c myself somehow lol

lvl35 are rough-cuts
    lvl45 are Faceteds
    lvl55 are beveleds
    lvl65 are Brilliants
    lvl75 are Flawless

excepteion to this rule are the sugents and misty stones :)

Thread Information