Thread: Man, you bipeds have your token farming Easy...

Default Man, you bipeds have your token farming Easy...

I started a Biped Character and all I gotta say to that, is wow....

It must be nice having Imperial Token Quest NPCs RIGHT BESIDE the gathering areas. We dragons have to walk miles between our Token Quest NPCs and the area we gather the materials from.

TG.. could you let biped imperial NPCs give Crafter Tasks to dragons as well? That would make it seem more fair... of course, a dragon cannot make flaxen spools, but they CAN make sandstone bricks, bronze bars, etc. How about letting us in some of this too?

--Dhalin

Default Re: Man, you bipeds have your token farming Easy...

Moved from Rants to Suggestions.

This is a recent development. They weren't there when I was just starting out.

what do you mean right next to resources?

every quest I've gotten (when I thought it was important which is wasn't) I had to walk quite a bit myself.

Well, just earlier.... my Outfitter talked to an NPC right beside the Flax Fields in New Trismus.. and I was able to select, say, "Create 15 Flax Spools" ... and the Flax was... oh, 5 seconds walk from the NPC...and the machines to make the Flax... was right beside the NPC.. um. Yeah.

Did they just add those NPCs there? Mmmm... let's hope they make them dragon-able too. LoL.

--Dhalin

You think that's easy? Try farming trophies with that biped :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    Well, just earlier.... my Outfitter talked to an NPC right beside the Flax Fields in New Trismus.. and I was able to select, say, "Create 15 Flax Spools" ... and the Flax was... oh, 5 seconds walk from the NPC...and the machines to make the Flax... was right beside the NPC.. um. Yeah.

Did they just add those NPCs there? Mmmm... let's hope they make them dragon-able too. LoL.

--Dhalin
    They recently redesigned New Trismus. This is one of the changes. Anyone who hasn't done any T1 crafting quests since the revision of New Trismus doesn't have any idea what you're talking about. We had to do it the hard way.

Hahaha... Rover didn't want any of that constructive criticism JUNK in Rants.. :D

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Funny how its we dragons, yet your a biped.

Its supposed to be, "I'm a HZ player and my biped has it easier then my dragon"

Jayne

Hehe Rover is just playing with his modding powers. ;)
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

In response to Jayne:

I said 'we dragons', becuase I consider my main character to be my dragon character. I play the Saris as a side-project as I like to keep my dragon character about the same level as my GF's dragon character. My dragon was getting ahead of hers (we wanna do the RoP together), so I decided that in my spare time I would play a biped (who knows maybe I could use that biped to help us out a little in the Token/IBM/drops department?).

--Dhalin

Thread Information