Thread: What happend to all the cool spells?

Default What happend to all the cool spells?

On Gamersinfo I looked though there spell list and there are realy cool spells in there like Fury of the Power Demon/Psionic Blast/Rise of Power/Rise of the Power Demon/The wrath of Reyem Neas/ and Volcano. Now as a Wizard level 51 I am starting to becouse distrest as i can not seem to find any of this cool spells or even quest for them. Are they real or am i just chasing dreams. Alittle help please and thx you for any replys.

Sparow Hawk

I am the Amazing all Powerfull&Mighty Wizard *odamn dead again* Sparow :)
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Default Re: What happend to all the cool spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar
    On Gamersinfo I looked though there spell list and there are realy cool spells in there like Fury of the Power Demon/Psionic Blast/Rise of Power/Rise of the Power Demon/The wrath of Reyem Neas/ and Volcano. Now as a Wizard level 51 I am starting to becouse distrest as i can not seem to find any of this cool spells or even quest for them. Are they real or am i just chasing dreams. Alittle help please and thx you for any replys.

Sparow Hawk

I am the Amazing all Powerfull&Mighty Wizard *odamn dead again* Sparow [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    "soon" we may see some of these come ingame. from what i understand, most of the spells are ready... they just need to add the epic quests to recieve them. the devs are just working on other stuff right now.[:(]

which is what they told player's who asked for their specific epic well over a year ago, when the first epic (dark cyclone) was released. probably will be several more months until we see more.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Thx you very much for leting me know this. Hope its some time in the year 2006 mybe LOL heheh
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

which class is supposed to get all these cool summon spells on the trailers and all?

Thread Information