Thread: Sslanis Map Fix.

Hakiem

Default Sslanis Map Fix.

I had a fix from Tazoon-forums (ie. correct co-ordinates for it to display when you enter city) but since I moved a couple of weeks ago I can't find the floppy I had it on. Anyone out there able to help with this?

Thanks,
    Hakiem - the old storyteller takes a nap in the corner of the Vulgar Unicorn while waiting for a brew and a reply.

Default Re: Sslanis Map Fix.

Pekkas Map Pack have Sslanis maps fixed. So download and install it.

*points at the link at the signature*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Can you just tell us how to fix it? I don't use the mappack because I already have map customizations in place, but I would like to incorporate the sslanis map fix, assuming I can get someone to tell the "oh-so-secret" fix.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Linea

Get the mappack ... use the .zip version ... install it into an alternate directory .... then go find the .def files for sslanis...
    you should find new coordinates in the map.def file in that directory .... edit your's to match.

the reason, we don't just "tell" you is quite simple. We don't remember. We would have to go get a copy of the FUBARED maps then get a copy of the GOOD ones and see what the changes are we made.

Thread Information