I was just thinkign about this in my head the other day and decided that I wanted a big ole plot, next to a battle field...not like saritovias is to emerald golems and fire opals, but a plot right on eastern deadlands...i mean it would be awesome, battle off defenders, die, recall and back into battle!!! lol wuld also give the adventures more of a personality, crafters have plots next to mith, hunters have plots right next to undead

Then i started thinking more...

Lets say i get this plot on the EasternDeadlands, with this awesome plot the undead hordes would be like OMG he is in our terriotory charge!!!!!! and knock down your buildings...forcing you to rebuild....

Then i thought, what buildings would you put there other then a guild house to have hunting gatherings so everyone would bind and you all could die and go back into batle....

SO why not bring on some more buildings or NPC placements....like a guard NPC like in settlements, then a fortress to hold weapons, or station more guards, and not a guild house but a hunters lodge, maybe even some battle field artifacts, we already have skulls that would act as undead corspe skulls.

Or maybe jus tto really jack the undead off, a big old statue of a great warrior, like in old ravichal.

Hunters lodge....we all seen them....we all know what we want....to die, admit defeat...and drink some etheral punch..[B][B] lol, i remember in the confecioneer chat, they talked about drinks like etheral drinks that add some punching power but make you miss more, would be awesome to have a hunters lodge with some NPCS to buy food and drinks from to reduce DP and gives some enhances, now this food would be expenisive and stupid to buy because the real confectioneers would make them cheaper, easier, and make better foods, but would be a quick fix to your DP problem.