Thread: now what?

Stormrazor

Default now what?

well I am trying to load the game on my laptop its a new laptop hell better then the home comp but anyway I have admin,loaded the net. program and mirrored my internet settings but it still says sorry no coming in hehe gives your stick of do you have admin and blah blah so what next?

Default Re: now what?

I dont quite understand what the problem is, please clarify.

You cant get internet acces with your laptop?
    Or is it that the game wont start?
    Perhaps its even the launcher that fails to start?
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Stormrazor

sorry about access not a prob logging onto the website where you see the names no problem either but after I pick on and try to log into the game I get a message about are you admin or do you have that net program and I am yes to both which is why I am now wondering WTF now?and the internet options are mirriored to my home computer which dose log on no problem

I don't know what all you've tried, but try putting https://horizons.istaria.com/ in your trusted sites for IE. Then evicerate your security settings for that trusted site... set everything to enable, prompt does not work. Don't bother trying to make this work if you're running Win98.

Or just try using HorizonsLauncher.exe to run/patch the game. It's found in your Horizons folder.

If none of that works, try using the old patcher.. uncheck the new patcher box on the page where you click play.
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Stormrazor

still not working its like my laptop just dose not want to do it I even took off all sec settings including pop up blockers

Xendrane

You said you mirrored your Internet Settings?

Stormrazor

I looked at the settings and put the exact same settings on the laptop

Thread Information