Thread: what is hoard ?

bloomfield

Default what is hoard ?

I can't sell my hoard loot, I see some people listing it for consignment, what is it for ? I've had to delete mine.

Default Re: what is hoard ?

Hoard loot--such as bells, urns, crowns and the like--is used by dragons to increase the amount of their hoard. The higher a dragon's hoard, the harder he hits in melee and the higher his armor.

I'm sure if you offer your hoard items in Market Place you'll have any number of dragons happy to take them off your hands, so there is no need to delete them.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

A quick correction; hoard increases armor and breath damage, nto melee damage. And yes, if you sell those hoard drops at a reasonable price, many dragons will be happy to buy them off your hands.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    And yes, if you sell those hoard drops at a reasonable price, many dragons will be happy to buy them off your hands.
    How do hoard sellers price their items? For example, 10c per 100 hoard value? And would lvl 100 dragons be interested in buying an item with a hoard value of 100? Is there a limit to the amount of hoard a dragon can save?

I'm not sure of the pricing, actually, as I have never bought hoard. Dragon hoard has no limit, but having a huge hoard on low levels brings no additional benefits. The effect will still be 4 armor per your current adv level, even if you had enough hoard for 100 levels. But, since a bunch of abilities all burn hoard, dragons strive to have some extra stashed in.

Level 100 hoard is 25 million so it takes some building.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information