Thread: Festival Fireworks

Default Festival Fireworks

Does anyone know who's selling the formulas[:'(] The reason why I'm asking is due to this quote...
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga

The following changes have been made to Live Shards on October 25th, 2005: Festival Additions:[*]The following Formulas are now available:[*]Beginner Fall Harvest Treats[*]Journeyman Fall Harvest Treats[*] Expert Fall Harvest Treats[*] Beginner Festival Candies[*] Beginner Festival Fireworks[*] Beginner Festival Meats[*] Journeyman Festival Fireworks.[/list][/list]
    I already have the beginner festival fireworks from last year but I do want to obtain the journeyman one. Any clues on who sells them because the festival npc's near dalimond doesn't sell the formulas.[:@]

Default Re: Festival Fireworks

Thanks I'll check it out.

gena_st

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    One of the event NPCs south of dalimond right near that new blighted area in the elm.
    Isn't that the festival grounds? I've bugged each one of the NPCs there for forms - only one I can find is the "treats" form. You have coords on the one that sells the others?

Quote Originally Posted by gena_st
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]gopher65 wrote:One of the event NPCs south of dalimond right near that new blighted area in the elm.

Isn't that the festival grounds? I've bugged each one of the NPCs there for forms - only one I can find is the "treats" form. You have coords on the one that sells the others?
    Funny I was going to post that myself. I did circles around the festival grounds and no luck. Calling it a night due to work in the morning[:(]

Some are not from this event and are not obtainable at this time.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DLMyth
    I already have the beginner festival fireworks from last year but I do want to obtain the journeyman one. Any clues on who sells them because the festival npc's near dalimond doesn't sell the formulas.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    If you are on Order, look for me, I got 5 of the jman forms to provide to those later in need. They are in deep storage but I can find a form for you.

Levity Merrel

tyshadragon

Quote Originally Posted by DLMyth
    Quote Originally Posted by gena_st
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]gopher65 wrote:One of the event NPCs south of dalimond right near that new blighted area in the elm.

Funny I was going to post that myself. I did circles around the festival grounds and no luck. Calling it a night due to work in the morning[:(]
    Same here, I was beginning to go slightly mad hunting for the candies formula.

if your on chaos and want the fireworks that are not being sold look me up i got tons of the forms.

Thread Information