Thread: Feeling cheated?

Ruath

Default Feeling cheated?

Are any of you other confectioners feeling a little cheated by the recent Fall Harvest formulas that we recently recieved?

I mean, I understand that they want to add a few "fun" things for us to make, but come on, these forms are BOGUS (IMO)!

We can't use them after the fall festival is over, unless they are planning on adding 'a dead mouse' and 'a dead spider' to the permanent loot table. And half of the ingredients needed HAVE to be bought at the veilo for OUTRAGEOUS prices! I mean come on over 500 copper for chocolate? and that's just for the Jman stuff!

We are CONFECTIONERS, which, again IMO,means we SHOULD be able to make sweets like chocolate and caramel, instead we have to buy them!!

I feel as though I got a GREAT big kick in the teeth from the devs at this point!

But I do have to thank them, we did get a new expert formula! But I can't make HALF of the items needed for the new treats!

How do you feel?

Default Re: Feeling cheated?

I'm waiting until after the festival to fairly judge the additions.

It's not really that important anyway. DPs are still acting the same. Food is still useless.

Nothing of any real consequence has changed.

Feeling cheated ? No, not I. I saw this for exactly what it was, a teaser of what is to come. The devs are currently putting a lot of effort into an entire rework of the confectioner school, the best is definitely yet to come. Stay tuned and by the end of January I am willing to wager that you will no longer feel cheated [:)]

January is come and gone im hoping with out putting too much effort in to febuary sometime but i have the sinkling feeling that if it goes to blight it wont till lat feb whichj following most massive changes wont go to live servers till late march early april

Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Thread Information