Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valkor spawn time and loot

imported_Godly

Default Valkor spawn time and loot

ok we all know valkor respawn time on unity is 12-13hour

iam curios does he will stay and after event?
    and is anyone on NA maybe complete any weapon he drop? can post some link to see
    also with that respawn time on unity will be very hard to complete any set of weapon he drop

ohh and yes for unity players can anyone say what he drop till now??

many thanx

Default Re: Valkor spawn time and loot

If the formula to put anything together has dropped, does it give the stats of the blood weapon it makes?
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    If the formula to put anything together has dropped, does it give the stats of the blood weapon it makes?
    yes. except...
    from what I have heard, the % proc on most of them is just jumbled garbage text in the preview window. so there is still some surprise[:)]
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    This is for a biped weapon only?

Oh well, I never liked camping anyway.

Although if it's good I suppose I could try to trade it for half a million hoard or something. More then likely thoughmy guild would just ask for it as my way of supporting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriax
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Hal`cyon Sskyler wrote: If the formula to put anything together has dropped, does it give the stats of the blood weapon it makes?

This is for a biped weapon only?

Oh well, I never liked camping anyway.

Although if it's good I suppose I could try to trade it for half a million hoard or something. More then likely thoughmy guild would just ask for it as my way of supporting them.
    Nope A dragon on Order has the Talon repair form. Not sur eif any Talon parts have dropped or not.

Yes, a talon repair form was looted on Unity this evening too. The base damage is bit better, I recall +5 - +9 to min and max, +30 t&c, +30 str, and a 10% chance of... something... with an area of 10. So, this is a lunus claw. The unknown area effect would have to be something reaaaally special for this claw to be better than a triple-socketed claw with ancients' crystal, damage stone and a stat boost crystal. If the level requirement is 100 (makes sense as repair form is master level) by the time you can use this claw you're most likely an ancient already.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

I'm aware of a blood bow, staff, sword, and claw from the various drops I've seen.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

so far on Chaos 4/5 talon,4/6 bow,bow and sword form have dropped. no completed yet and none close on most (i have 3 talon ones atm)

On Order, I know that the forms for the Bow, Sword and Talon have dropped, but I've not heard of anyone fetching the Staff form. And as I understand it, no one has fetched enough of any of the unique pieces to make the weapon yet, though Carinde has 3 of the 5 Sword pieces.

I do wonder, however, if once all the pieces necessary to complete a form are fetched, will the form owner thereafter be able to make the weapon from naturally occurring resources (such as mithril bars, yew boards, shining essence orbs, etc.), or will the form owner only be able to make the weapons from another complete set of weapon pieces from Valkor? I suspect the latter, but I would certainly prefer the former.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thing that puzzles me is the 1 - 4 swor dbitys drop but some1 who doesnt craft and wants a sword cant trade the 5/5 piece because its attuned to the owner so how would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombreak
    Thing that puzzles me is the 1 - 4 swor dbitys drop but some1 who doesnt craft and wants a sword cant trade the 5/5 piece because its attuned to the owner so how would that work?
    Darned good question, Doom! Since no one can trade the fifth pieces of the Sword or Staff (attuned as quest rewards), and the quests cannot be repeated by the form owner, then either (1) the form owner can make multipleSwords/Staffs from natural resources such as mithril bars, or (2) only one Sword/Staff per server can ever be made. Let's pray that the first case is true . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

So a dragon that doesn't loot the claw 5/5 part but one of the other parts is basically doomed. And the bipeds likewise.

Great.

Almost correct Varangaard, but it's a 5% chance of ...something... with an area of 10. And for the increase in dmg you also get a small increase in delay. So yes, that proc had better be something really, really good to be worth it.

A bit of updated information after speaking with Carinde on Order this morning (she has scribed the Blood Sword form) . . . .

The Sword can only be made from Valkor-dropped sword pieces. What this means is that anyone who scribes the Blood Sword form can only make one blade, since Piece 5 of 5 of the sword is a quest reward, and the quest cannot be repeated. I would imagine that the same holds true for the Blood Staff, since Piece 5 of 5 for that staff is also a quest reward. So, there can (and likely will) be more than one Blood Sword on each server, but the number will be quite limited.

On the other hand, the pieces for the Blood Talon and the Blood Bow are--as far as I know--all Valkor drops, so those fortunate folks who have scribed the forms for those weapons should be able to make any number of weapons (so long, of course, as they fetch or are given all five pieces for the weapon).

Vignar

Are there any pictures floating around of the new weapons or the stats on them? Craft window pictures would be acceptable.

I'm thinking that the 5th pieces to the sword and staff will also drop in unattuned versions once the quest is removed. Or, the quest will stay and master craftsman skill levels will be required to acquire those 2. The others will function normally but still be rather rare.

Trying to go from memory here on the Sword as I listened to the conversation. If I remember correctly, the damage from the sword was 100-160, +100 health, +30 Strength and some sort of other thing that you can't read since the descriptions are still botched as far as claiming what the bonuses are.

Flozzie

Here is the latest of the repair status of all of Valkor's weapons on Order:

Blood Sword: 4/5 parts recovered.
    Bloodthorn Bow: 4/5 parts recovered
    Bloodthorn Staff: 5/5 parts recovered
    Blood Talon: 4/5 parts recovered

The forms for the Sword, Talon, and Bow have been found. In regards to the statistics for each weapon, I will have to get back to all of you, but here are the sword, bow, and talon:

Another concern is how many of these weapons will exist. For the Staff and the Sword, there will eventually be as many of these are there are Weaponsmiths and Fletchers to make them. Each person who has the form will only be able to make one of either weapon. The 5th part of the sword and staff are quest items and the quest can't be repeated. The Talon and the Bow are seemingly completely obtainable through Valkor, so as Tantalyr said earlier, the crafters with those forms will be able to make more than one if they have all of the parts. However, this is also speculation from what I've seen, as no one on Order has managed to collect the 5th part to either the Talon or the Bow for us to really know for certain.

As far as a continuation of Valkor's quest from assembling these weapons, that doesn't seem likely. In the end, these appear to be more rare weaponry as an alternative to the Demon Weapons on the Son of Gigaroth, but so far these are considerably more powerful.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

I think it's pretty safe to say all 5 pieces for all 4 weapons are ingame. Both the 5th part of the talon and bow have dropped on Chaos, so I would not worry there.

Most of us on chaos assume the attuned pieces will be unattuned when the fall festival NPCs are gone, thus solving the problem(but Valkor is left ingame). Have them attuned now just prevents you from stockpiling a bunch. This quest is just a bonus for doing em now, so I'm not too worried about it for the time being.

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

Vignar

What is the basis of these assumptions? If this is anything like the quest given by the dragon in Dralk in which we had to kill for weapon pieces, this quest is limited to the duration of the event.

Thread Information