Thread: Monk quest are bugged!

Default Monk quest are bugged!

I am lvl 20 monk and i was going to try out a disciple school. So i went to visit the new monk trainor in New Trismus. When talking to her i wasn't able to get a quest at all. She said i needed to go to Hasera the Monk trainor outside Kion which i did. When talking to Hasera she says I should go to the Monk trainor in New Trismus!

As u all understand i am not able to get the monk quest and not able to get the "meet/visit the disciple" quest .....
    And it's not just me. Talked with a few other players on Unity that had the same problem.
    I have sent a support ticket regarding this but i just wanted to tell the rest of u players...

// Ular Naga
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Default Re: Monk quest are bugged!

I've heard of other people having the same problem. I suggest opening a support ticket :(
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

I did send a ticket on the 30th of october...
    Still havn't got a reply yet....[:'(]

Ular Naga

Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

The only way Hasera wouldn't talk to you is if you hadn't done any of the monk quests yet. That is working as it should be, she should be sending you to New Trismus to do the first (level 1!!) quest.

However, I did find a bug with Allanti on New Trismus that caused her to not give out the quest. I've fixed that and it should patch to Blight this week.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okey then... Guess I have to w8 until next week or the week after that to get that patch since I am on unity....

But many many thanks for your reply!

//Regards -->
    Ular Naga

Unity Shard

Thread Information