Thread: Problem Logging in

AlbionDaz

Default Problem Logging in

Hi there I have registered for the free trial,I set up username and password an then gave my CC details,got the veryfying email from Istaria.I then went throught the steps to play game,until I try to create a new Char,I get this error :

The patching process has failed (1) You trust digitally signed games from Tulga games.
    (2) You are an admin on your computer.
    (3) You have the net framework 1.1 installed.

Error name TypeError
    Error Message:Object doesn't support this property or method.
    Extended Error Message: Failed initializing.Net control.

I installed the net framework1.1 and messed about with the settings without success.

Anyone help please,as I have had no reply from the support emails.

AlbionDaz

Default Re: Problem Logging in

Hmm no reply from support,no help here either,I must be unique ;)

mazer

In looking at this, you (like me) cannot create a new character for some reason. I get that error if I go to the screen and try to "play horizons" with no characters created.
    I don't know WHY i can't create a character, but when I click "add character" the "new character" box appears on the right side, when I click this however, nothing happens.

AlbionDaz

I think its a poor service,that the support site doesn't answer your emails,or no help from technical support on forums.

Shame as I wanted to see if this game was worth purchasing,as my new MMORPG as I was interested in the crafting side.But to be stuck with a problem for nearly 3 days,without an answer might be a sign not to purchase it.

Staff :: Developer

This should not be happening anymore since an update to the web page was applied approximately 1:15 PM mountain standard time on Tuesday the 8th of November. If it is, then it's not the problem I think it is.

This may be too late at this point, but I appologize.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information