Thread: Updated: Stone, Wood, Essence and Metal Cenotaphs completed on Unity - the deed is done!

Default Updated: Stone, Wood, Essence and Metal Cenotaphs completed on Unity - the deed is done!

Thanks to the valiant crafters and warriors of Unity, the forces of the Withered Aegis have been dealt a serious blow. The cenotaph of stone has now been constructed, freeing the spirit of a master stonecrafter. His knowledge, once thought lost for good, can now be passed on to other master crafters and used against the forces of the unliving.

Big cheers to everyone who contributed to this community project event! [:D] One down, three to go!

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Default Re: Stone Cenotaph completed on Unity

Well done you guys!

Wonder what going on with Order?

As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Grummel

Actually Stone, metal, and essence are done..and Wood is getting close to being done

Grummel Hammerhand
    Master Mason

Darn you guys -- it was going to be a formal announcement today that /all/ were done :)

I anticipate the formal announcement later today in its own thread with thank-yous to all the folks that worked on it.

-Levity Merrel

Today the fearless inhabitants of Unity raised up a cheer for a second time as the cenotaph of wood received its last thornwood piece. Now the lost master woodworking lore is finally available to the Istarians again.

In another development, cenotaph of essence passed the 50% mark. It won't be long before this too is complete! Again, all those who contributed, even a bit, give yourselves a good pat on the back. [:D]

The not sleeping master crafters of Unity have finished another Cenotaph!
    Yesterday evening at 22:32 cet Matecuss placed the last Unit in the Magical Cenotaph. [:)]

I got the honor that ias first player reicived on Unity the Master Essence Orb [:$] [:D]

We are working currently on the last cenotaph, metal. The work on it progesses quite well. [Y]

*cheers to the players of unity * [B][B][B]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Updated the subject line. [:)]

question flew my dragon out to the stone cenotaph, I had 1150+ current score in stoneworking and NPC said wasn't qualified to get form, whats the score needed? if its 1200 I don't think any dragon can actually get that????
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    question flew my dragon out to the stone cenotaph, I had 1150+ current score in stoneworking and NPC said wasn't qualified to get form, whats the score needed? if its 1200 I don't think any dragon can actually get that????
    Yes, it's a minimum of 1200 stoneworking and yes, it was already done by Dragons on Unity (with 1200+ skill) - hint: STR is your friend[:P]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

It is 1200, and they can but its not easy to do.

Default Re: Updated: Stone, Wood and Essence Cenotaphs completed on Unity

Go UNITY, go UNITY !

I never was good at subtle hints...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    look here: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=106208

Default Updated: Stone, Wood, Essence and Metal Cenotaphs completed on Unity - the deed is done!

A great cheer was raised this evening on Unity! The crafters and warriors of Istaria, undaunted by the fourth cenotaph's deadly guards, placed last of the adamantium jointings in place, thus completing both the cenotaph of metal and the task of repairing all cenotaphs.

Personally, I'd like to add a big thanks to all who participated in this event, no matter how little they feel they contributed. Everything counts! This massive task is now finished, and Istarians may now look confidently into future, knowing the Withered Aegis has been dealt yet another blow.

Thread Information