Thread: Lairshaping IV

Default Re: Lairshaping IV

I've been trying for the V versions of lairshaping and crystalshaping. I bet I've killed those named golems on the Ice Island about 15 times so far, each. I got a crapload of biped weapon/armor forms and a couple of spell forms, but nada on the lair techs.
    This page intentionally left blank.

I have Lairshaping IV on Unity.

Zaradoom_Unity

i sold one lairshaping 4, two crystalshaping 4 and one lairshaping 5... so all do drop. But on Unity most miss Lairshaping 4 only...seems a little rarer.. or bad luck

Never got any of them off the named. Got 2 Lair 5's and 1 Crystal 5 off of the normal tier 5 critters
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

I'm only missing Crystalshaping 4 on chaos. Then again I haven't been trying super hard to find them. Found LS V from a marrow at Valkor's place. Guildie gave me LS IV. Bought CS V. Quartermasters for I thru III of each.

I've taken to slaughtering every tier 5 mob I can find and I still haven't found either of the V versions. My luck is as usual per these things heh.

At least I'm getting enough hoardables to stay on the positive mark and I've found that a AE breath burst against 6 golems is well worth the hoard. :)
    This page intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulkesh
    I've been trying for the V versions of lairshaping and crystalshaping. I bet I've killed those named golems on the Ice Island about 15 times so far, each. I got a crapload of biped weapon/armor forms and a couple of spell forms, but nada on the lair techs.

A guildie of mine got lairshaping V for me off an icey dire wolf on ice island, so don't limit yourself to named mobs and golems. All the nameds I've killed drop mainly forms.
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

He got it this morning. No clue off what though, but it was found [:)]
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Yup, I got it last night finally.

He got it off the same mob as I did, I think. Tashka Lusa, the named obsidian golem.

Also, named mobs drop PLENTY of techs. They are drop LOTS of forms. The only reason NOT to hunt them is that they have a long respawn (about an hour), and if more than a couple people are hunting them, you may as well consider them "camped".

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information