Thread: New Scout

AlbionDaz

Default New Scout

Hello everyone.

Are there any quests that can increase my scout lvl faster,I can lvl really fast doing Outfitter quests.but takes a lot longer killing mobs,without the quest reward boost as a Scout.

I am currently under lvl 10,as a Scout if this helps any.

Default Re: New Scout

I don't know of any get-XP-quick quests for Scout. I've only done the low-level Scout quest where you look for signs of WA activity in various locations around Lesser Aradoth, and that's hardly rewarding. The trophy hunter requests are about the only decent XP-rewarding tasks one can undertake, and even the XP received for the trophies reduces once you done the tasks X number of times. The only ways I've tried to earn better XP (therefore level faster) is to go group hunting for mobs at least 10 levels higher than my own level, or to solo hunt mobs 1-5 levels higher. Just last night I dared to hunt golems 7-8 levels higher and was doing quite well actually until the last one got me. I killed about half-a-dozen golems on end, earning XP roughly 1.5x more per golem than what I would earn killing a mob the same level as me. I must stress though that my character is a Ranger/Cleric, a combination which has many more abilities available to my character than a Scout has. I also try to keep my armor and weapons and even spells concurrent with my Ranger & Cleric levels.

Thread Information