Thread: Billing Questions/Frustrations

preht

Default Billing Questions/Frustrations

I decided to unsubscribe yesterday on the website...as it now works again and I have been trying for quite a while. But after looking at my online bank statement I noticed a few problems....

Ibill billed me for 3 months on the 8th of this month (and I have been trying to cancel the subscription). IPay billed me on the 18th of this month for...3 months. I tried their respective phone numbers and both Ibill's and IPay's virtual operator tells me it cant find the page (not sure what page its talking about--its a phone number) and then says goodbye and hangs up. The same thing happens when I try to use the webpage...it says it cant find a reference for this account... It appears impossible to get to a real person to talk about charges and cancelling.

As a last resort I called my bank and told them to dispute payment on both of these charges.

I want to know if anyone else has any ideas on if I did the right thing or how I could have handled this differently. I was aggravated to no end and gave up and just called my bank in the end...at least there I got to a real person.

Also AE/Tulga you need to figure out your billing. Double payment and using companies that you can not speak to a customer representative easily is not very customer friendly. I am done paying for this game but I think the game may still have a future if handled right. Perhaps you can look into your billing practices and the issues with it and fix them.

Default Re: Billing Questions/Frustrations

Preht,

While asking your bank to dispute the charges is a valid option, we are more than happy to assist you in getting this cleared up if you will open a support case or email us (support @ istaria . com).

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

preht

Even if I cancelled my account on the Horizons Website?

I called IPAY today beacuse of a added charge to one of my accounts. It only took 10 min for me to get through and talk to a live person, and get everything cleared up.
    Also you can use the website at
    www.ipaycs.com
    Kannibus
    Co-GM Crimson Legion
    100 Pali\68 Dru
    63 CRP\63 Wvr\50 Enc\41 Fit\41 Msn

Thread Information