looking over the updates, a few things seem to be missing.

is the plan still to auction the lairs? exactly like the biped plot auctions were?
and if so, reiterate and clarify exactly how that went, please. also.. when? when you say (to paraphrase) "lairs might go live next week if testing goes well" what exactly does that mean? we can purchase them?

are lairs and lairshaping both going live at the same time? a friend in-game mentioned the lack of updates on lairshaping itself, that they were all about lairs, which he pointed out seemed a bit odd, and i agree.

another friend told me that there are thus far no quests from the trainers. since adding quests was a big part of the discussion on reworking how XP will be gained in craft schools using the "primary skill" setup (to my recollection), i.e. lairshaping.. are those going to be added before lairshaping goes live?

lots of questions still, these are the ones that occur to me at the moment. i also heard the crystal shaping machines still weren't working as of early this morning. is that still the case?

hm..