Thread: Saritova: A request

Default Saritova: A request

I was really surprised last night that the lairs were not placed on saritova. Tulga, if you're not going to place lairs on saritova before the Auction could you please list lair dimensions by guild communities?

ie...Crucita: 2 lairs (120x120x144) (96x120x168)

100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Default Re: Saritova: A request

To expand that a bit. I believe the reason for the request is that if only small lair plots are availablein the guild community, then some dragons might prefer larger plots outside their guild community. If they knew the size of the guild plots in advance, they could decide whether or not to participate in the auction for non-guild plots.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

You can check blight before the auctions are up

It has not been put on blight! I have been on blight and last night after maintenance I went onto blight and there are no lairs on saritova.

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Two lairs at the Saritova guild community were up this morning. I don't know if there were any others up on Saritova island.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

All lairs with sizes and locations are listed here:

http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=lair_locations_A_G

http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=lair_locations_H_Z

Guild plots are listed alphabetically under Guild:whatever.

For those who haven't seen it yet, the auction timetable is also up:

http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=auction_times

Note that only cmmunitie ending timesare listed, not individual lair times ie Mambow Point has three lairs and will end at 7.33pm. This means the other two at Mambow Point will end at 7.36pm and 7.39pm.

A huge THANK YOU to TG from me for putting the time in GMT as well as their local time :)
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Small correction Rhyssa: The times listed are when then FIRST plot within that community will end its auction. So in Mambow Point, the second and third plot end at 7:36 and 7:39, respectively. Notice that the first plot in Greyling ends 3 minutes later, at 7:42.

Ahh, thanks Smeg, will edit my post to avoid confusing people.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

So, a west-to-east auction timetable? Excellent! This is the most preferable one to me because when Dralk's turn is in, the other lairs that are left will be1) far-off islands 2) Drakul's Heart region. A good percetnage of auctioneers are out of game at that point, and another good percentage will be concentrating on Drakul and Serenity guild. I can see my bid tacting shaping up...[:D]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

not sure how ya get west to east, 2 of the first 3 are harro (east) shadow spire or something like that which is between chiconis and dalimond (central) and brandon shelf which is way up north but still kind of central

PS: oh and saw that the lairs are on saritova. They're beauts. Thanks

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Is there some way to tell the order of auctions within a single community? There's a couple communities where I want to bid on more then one plot, but I like some of the plots more then others.

Side 1 Side 2 Depth
    whats side 1 if it states 5? i fear i missed something [8-|]

and btw how will it work on unity? same time table but another day?

Telpeloci

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    Side 1 Side 2 Depth
    whats side 1 if it states 5? i fear i missed something [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-15.gif[/img]

Multiply the number by 24 and you'll have the numbers you're looking for. A 5 would be 120m I believe.

I believe the numbers are in cubes, with each cube being 24 so, for example, a 5x6x7 lair would translate to 120x144x168 lair.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    not sure how ya get west to east, 2 of the first 3 are harro (east) shadow spire or something like that which is between chiconis and dalimond (central) and brandon shelf which is way up north but still kind of central
    What I was going to say was east to west. I was, ummm, merely checking if you were paying attention. Yeah, that's it.

(I should stop writing posts right before going to sleep [:)])

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

You must be on Order or Unity [:)] Deth

Crucita (On Saritova-Chaos) is my guild plot LOL

I read that yesterday too and said... I don't recall a lair on our plot, someone must have errored, as if you read the other post about when the Auctions are going to end, all of the "Saritova" based plots are missing from the "Auction Ending times" list.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

On Blight, two fine lairs have been added to Crucita. (Very recently, but there yesterday afternoon. ) And they are not on the auction schedule, because they are guild plots, and are being treated like bipeds' guild plots; available for 1S to guild members (only).

I'm very glad that lairs were added to guild communities.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulamata
    And they are not on the auction schedule, because they are guild plots, and are being treated like bipeds' guild plots; available for 1S to guild members (only).
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but guild lairs won't be purchaseable until all of the auction end on the 29th.

*shakes head in wonder*

Thread Information