Thread: Today's the day

linusboarder21

Default Today's the day

So today's the day i have to decide whether or not to keep my account, since the 14-day free trial is up and the answer is .... ABSOLUTLY.

I have had a blast with this game, and since my other MMO (SWG) has imploded on itself this is where i'll be spending most of my time.The community here has been awsome, the gameplay is great and the story seems to be really good too. The Devs seem to care about the playerbase too.

So I am happy to stay and pay to play.

Default Re: Today's the day

Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy all your time with us
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Have fun during your stay. [:D] While I don't follow the game, I've ran into enough news and opinion pieces to know what is going on in SWG. The changes they are implementing are... radical, to say the least.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Ariemeth

You are not the only one feeling that way about SWG.

Well I'm a homeless SWG refugee too! I'm only a few days into the 14-day trial but so far I really like it.

The community is really, really great. Extremely helpful even with tons of newbie questions and mistakes. Not one flame. Not one rude comment. Just lots of helpful folk. Reminds me a lot like the guild I left behind at SWG (sigh.)

The crafting is as good, if not better, than SWG. At least from what I've seen so far.

The profession flexibility is even better than SWG. I love it.

Now if it was only a Sci-Fi theme. But I think I can find a home here. Besides, there be rangers and scouts here!!!!

Alkeo on Chaos

Well, tinkerer has a little SF to it...

Welcome to Istaria, and to Chaos!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

linusboarder21

Quote Originally Posted by Alkeo
    But I think I can find a home here. Besides, there be rangers and scouts here!!!! Alkeo on Chaos
    Were you a Ranger on SWG too? If so did you visit the forums often? Always nice to bump into a friendly face.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, nice to see the both of you coming to Horizons. Welcome aboard.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by linusboarder21
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Alkeo wrote: But I think I can find a home here. Besides, there be rangers and scouts here!!!! Alkeo on Chaos

Were you a Ranger on SWG too? If so did you visit the forums often? Always nice to bump into a friendly face.

Yes, I was Chavi - Master Scout / Master Ranger / Master Rifleman on Eclipse. Nice to meet a fellow ranger. I didn't post much on the Ranger board, but the Ranger community was the best.

Hiya Alkeo [:)] - glad you enjoy the game.

Welcome to all others who have decided to stay after 14 day trial.

I myself started with 14 day and still hooked [:D]

linusboarder21

Quote Originally Posted by Alkeo
    Yes, I was Chavi - Master Scout / Master Ranger / Master Rifleman on Eclipse. Nice to meet a fellow ranger. I didn't post much on the Ranger board, but the Ranger community was the best.
    Aye it was.... but it's time to move on. As they say All things end badly, if they didn't, they wouldn't end.

Time to start something else that's new and fun, and Istaria is it

smg77

Hello all...I'm another SWG refugee here trying to find a new home. It was sad that I was having more fun trolling the SWG forums instead of playing but they banned me so I guess that signals it's time to find a new game. :)

Thread Information