Thread: RoP info please

Ruath

Default RoP info please

Is there a walkthrough for the RoP that I am just not able to find? My hubby and I are prepared to start the RoP but would like to know whaqt we are getting into. I have searched various forums and have not been able to find anything that tells us what we will be getting ourselves into. I do know that there are many steps to go through but if anyone knows a link to a walkthrough it would be much appreciated! [:D]

Thanks in advance to any answers!

Default Re: RoP info please

Gonna move this to Dragons. There are lots of walk throughs there

Walkthroughs spoil the fun, I suggest you use them as a last resort.

Hopefully the NPCs in game have updated directions and such.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

There are walk throughs for both Helian and Lunus and I believe they're linked from from the dragon quest guide but you can also do a search for them.

Just as a heads up the crystalized golem part of the Lunus (and possibly Helian?) RoP is currently broken.

Gliding
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

soulblood

The defeat the Entombed Dargons Will part of the Silver Claw subquest is also broken in the same way as the crystalised golem.

Erk [:'(] that royally sucks
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Ruath

I agree that walk-throughs can spoil the fun but I would like to know in advance the items I need to collect for the RoP so that when I am ready to work on the various parts I already have them in my inventory so that I don't have to take a lot of time out of the RoP to collect them :)

Ruath

Thanks bunches for the replies :)

As many have said there are various aspects of the RoP that are currently bugged. Wish I had seen this before hubby and I attempted it!

We killed the Crystallized golem twice and neither of us recieved credit for the kills nor did we recieve the golem fragment in our inventories [8o|]

We also killed the Entombed Will twice and neither of us recieved credit for those kills either.

Not sure when we will attempt it again. Not really worth the attempt for the VERY little experience we gained if we will not be recieving credit for the kills or able to proceed with the RoP

Good luck to all who attempt adulthood. Hope it goes well for you :)

Thread Information