Thread: NOTICE: Lairshaping Trainer and Rejoining the School

Default NOTICE: Lairshaping Trainer and Rejoining the School

Just a heads up for those dragons who are anticipating joining the Lairshaper school. The Lairshaper trainer currently has one broken link, the one that would allow you to rejoin the school. So, if you join Lairshaper and then switch out of the school, you will not be able to switch back.

This will be fixed with the patch that is scheduled to go live at the end of the Lair Auctions (around the 29th).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: NOTICE: Lairshaping Trainer and Rejoining the School

The moral of this story is--if you want to work on leveling Lairshaping before plot auctions end, do NOT change back to Dragon Crafting between today and the 29th. [:|]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Would it work to join crystalshaping, work on that, then switch to lairshaping? Or is crystalshaping a subskill of the lairshaping class? *gets all uncertain*

-Levity

Crystalshaping is part of lairshaping
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Aye, there is only one class--Lairshaping--of which Crystalshaping is a subset. Rather like Quarrying and Stoneworkingare subsets of Mason.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    Aye, there is only one class--Lairshaping--of which Crystalshaping is a subset. Rather like Quarrying and Stoneworkingare subsets of Mason.
    Hey, who bet the lair would come out bugged? Time to cash out :)

Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

real nice...i am 1 of those lucky folks that switched back to dcra after i was already workin thru the lairshapin school quests. this notice prolly shoulda been a server message ya think?

so im completely shafted for what 11 days? in my lairshapin school...theres no curse in any known human languagestrong enuff for my thoughts on this atm. i better stop there...
    Soaring the skies of Istaria every day.

Pariah

This would have been a handy piece of knowledge, right before I changed back to DCRA soI could get lore tokens to buy the lairshaping J man forms ,that I can't lvl to scribe......nice to know i have a long wait.

Pariah, send me a PM with your character name and shard and I will switch it back.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information