Thread: whats the most fun class?

Thormor

Default whats the most fun class?

Ah yea most of you are going to tell me this should be in the schools forum but no one answers the posts i put in there! hehe so i decided to come around to where everyone is hangin out :D i havent played in a few months. i was a ranger when i was playing but i didnt particularyly enjoy it much! i was considering taking up a new class seeing how i like and and deciding if im gonna stick with ranger or start a new class

I was considering taking up one of the following:
    Monk( probabally going to spirit disciple) , Cleric, Blood Mage, Paladin or Shaman

anyone got some opinions on which is more fun? just like to know what i should try out when i come back next week! thanks always for the feedback!

Default Re: whats the most fun class?

All depends on your favorite play style. I think shaman is fun but I've got 100 reaver backing it up. I'm doing some bloodmage now & then, and that's been pretty interesting too.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Runtus

I had a blast taking my reaver to 100, though it helps that I have spiritist almost to 80. That Ethereal Attack is awesome. I am now levelingin berserker class. I just have to say that Dwarven Toughness + Ignore Pain = 1 minute of sheer joy. Now to hit 80 so I can use some neat crystals that I have acquired [:P]

In terms of tactical opportunities, I'd go shaman.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Lav

I am thinkuing of trying Chaos Warrior. I just came back from being inactive for awhile seem like a good choice?

Thread Information