Thread: Shard reports

Default Shard reports

There is a forum group SPECIFICALLY for shard reports. Can we please move them to there instead of stickying them in General?
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Default Re: Shard reports

The reasoning behind the shard reports , is to provide them first in the general section of the boards, so that ALL can read them. When the new report is done, the old one is moved into its proper place.

Doing my little bit to help, there's two Unity herald reports stickied at the top of the general forum, I'm guessing one of them can be archived now. Also the original withered aegis report is still stickied, there has been at least one more since then so it might be reasonable to sticky that one instead.

user="Tzael"]Doing my little bit to help, there's two Unity herald reports stickied at the top of the general forum, I'm guessing one of them can be archived now.
    i agree but move please the september report not the october one [ip]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The Withered Aegis shard report can be archived as well. Tant even wrote a #2 but it never got sticked, given merit, or even replaced the #1s sticky position. But no matter now, it was ages ago and #1 should be archived.

So if some one does a Dragon report that would get sticked like the WA report? Right?

Unfortunatly, we don't have an area for Tants reports, unless he wants them to go into the archives. Also, I never did get to see the second report, I will seek it out and place it up on the top.

Cant be here 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Unfortunatly, we don't have an area for Tants reports, unless he wants them to go into the archives. Also, I never did get to see the second report, I will seek it out and place it up on the top.

Cant be here 24/7
    Goodness! Don't worry about my little satires. They're meant for brief amusement is all. I wouldn't bother stickying them or archiving them.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information