Thread: Tazoon Prospecting Service

Aquilus

Default Tazoon Prospecting Service

Is there a lvl requirement for this? I got the quest yesterday, but it shows up immediately disabled in the list. Usually, if I don't have the required lvl, then I'm not even *offered* the quest. Anyone know what's up with it?

CreamFilled

Default Re: Tazoon Prospecting Service

Who do you get the quest from? It sounds interesting and I want to look into what's wrong.

Aquilus

The quest is given out at the Eastern Outpost north of Harro, just befor the Gate to Eastern Blight. There are three quests given out there. I was able to do the "siblings" quest at lvl of 30 and rating of 33, but the other two are both disabled after I got them.

I think the TPS may be level 50 and I believe Saja's is level 60. Not 100% sure, though.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Aquilus

Ah, kk, thanks L.O. I'm thinking this must be adventure level then. I was a low 50s carp when I got the quest.

Quests are usually going to be adventure level, unless they are craft trainer quests. I'll check the level req. on Saja's potion tonight - whatever it is, should be the level needed for the quest.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information