Thread: Lair Auctions 1 week old and still no news when it starts for EU players

Default Lair Auctions 1 week old and still no news when it starts for EU players

We have just had this week maintenance with no patch run, the US servers started their auctions a week ago and we are still waiting on when we will get to start bidding on lairs.
    Please can the dev's contact GN and find out when will get lair auctions as they are refusing to speak to EU players. They told us not to make posts in Unity thread in these forums as they don't read them and to post comments in GN's forums except they don't read them there either.
    Would ask the moderators not to move this post to Unity thread as this is of upmost importance to couple hundred of dedicated Unity players that have to put up with constant lack of service and care from GN and on a more serious note a serious discussion need to be held on the status of Unity server, because this constant lack of service can not continue.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Default Re: Lair Auctions 1 week old and still no news when it starts for EU players

we on unity are doomed :(

domed since release

such a big and great game destroyed by an incompetent Company like GN

ontopic: it would be interesting to know what is planned for unity? do we get lairs at all? or the other patches?

Default Re: Lair Auctions 1 week old and still no news when it starts for EU players

My heart goes out to those on Unity. Unfortuantly, I fear it's something GN has to do themselves--which means it probably wont happen any time soon(prove me wrong, GN). I know it's difficult to abandon your characters etc., however, if any from Unity want to come to Chaos, send me a tell ingame. I will do all I can to help get you back on your feet. While you most likely would not be able to obtain a lair, due to cash and number of lairs available, you would at least have the support you need.

Best of luck to you all!
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

maybe you are right but its not a good reason for the total lack of information

atm the maintance day is one day earlier! why? i dont know.

nobody has known this change...

i want to know whats going on, and if there are bugs who causes this delay i would appreciate a statement from GN or at least: hey we cant do it atm but in 2 weeks you will have it

but there is nothing....

posted on login page[:)]

Next week the European shard of Unity will receive the latest patch that will introduce the long awaited dragon lairs. Your pet dragon will be now able to build its own home (if you?re lucky enough to win one of the bids for the lairs). For further information about lairs, the bidding process and the remaining release notes of the upcoming patch please refer to the official European website at http://europe.istaria.com
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

"pet dragon" !?
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

ohh because we walk on 4 legs we are called PETS? [:@][li][N][U]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

No, you are a human being (mostly, maybe)... not a real dragon. You characters are little online pets as some see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    we on unity are doomed [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

domed since release

such a big and great game destroyed by an incompetent Company like GN

ontopic: it would be interesting to know what is planned for unity? do we get lairs at all? or the other patches?
    Believe me there are other companies a whole lot worse then GN...

1 of them is the company that runs the game in the bottom of my sig. [:)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

hehe its unbelievable that such companies exist...

but we are freaks who want this game and we pay without moaning...

...yeah, I heard about Lucasarts latest 'fetaures' for SWG - talk about being dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbold
    posted on login page[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Next week the European shard of Unity will receive the latest patch that will introduce the long awaited dragon lairs. Your pet dragon will be now able to build its own home (if you?re lucky enough to win one of the bids for the lairs). For further information about lairs, the bidding process and the remaining release notes of the upcoming patch please refer to the official European website at http://europe.istaria.com
    We've sent an e-mail to ask for specific information on the process on the 24th of November, we haven't got a reply yet but I'm very confident that after sending a reminder today we will receive it in time to post more public information, apply the patch correctly on Thursday morningand with no further delays. Mail servers sometimes can be tricky, don't they?

I apologize for the "pet dragon", surely it was not intended as offensive (but just a more 'playful' way to look at your dragon characters)

[I] MIRACLE MIRACLE !!
    someone from GN is alive !!! MIRACLE !!!
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Reading about Unity dying, Unity doomed, nobody loves Unity and so on and so on and so on you can't honestly say you pay without moaning, lol

She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Wyrme Of Light

Good to see that you guys over the pond will get the patch after it has been revised. Theres been some serious issues for some and a ton of minor buggs that needed to be addressed. At lest they were smart enuff to try and correct some of it before installing it on Unity.

On a lighter note I also open my vaults and pockets for those dragons wishing to switch to the RP server of "Order". Being Greek born and part raised I feel deeply for all of you. I m sure there are other dragons that will be as heppy to help out as I myself m.

I have a pet dragon :)

I have taught it how to play dead (more times than I wanted to)
    I have taught it how to fetch (80% of the quests in the game are fetch quests)
    I have taught it how to speak (well, squeal and squeak as we don't bark)
    and I have taught it how to fly, (let's see a dog do that)

I am still trying to teach it to "Roll Over" but there is something wrong with the client software that doesn't allow me to do that.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Auctions are confirmed to start on Thursday after maintenance (when we'll apply all the latest updates for the game).

Thread Information