Thread: New Bloodmage

Kolo

Default New Bloodmage

Since it would seem, to make a decent character one is forced to multiclass I have come up with this (potential) idea.

The character I would enjoy playing most seems to be a bloodmage, or just mage. ( I love big explosions andcrazy spells)

So my question being if I were to go Bloodmage do I have to get spiritist levels or is it a mage prestige? (Being so, anyone have any ideas where to find a Spiritist trainer? I can't find him anywhere) If I go bloodmage, does Monk count as transferable abilities? (I.e. if I go monk as my melee class will I have my monk abilities available when I go bloodmage.)

Second, it seems everyone has gone with cleric to a certain extent. Would it be folly to ignore this?

The class system here seems exceptionally....odd, so any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

I don't want to be uber powerful, but I don't want to be trounced either. It almost seems the only sound option is to grab as many classes as you can and try to lvl them all equally.

Default Re: New Bloodmage

Bloodmage is a prestige class in the mystic/priest line, spritist being a requisite. You can find the spiritist trainer in Kirasanct on the lower level, I believe. (Been a while).

If you want more info on multiclassing, I wrotea guide a while back, it's posted somewhere on this site, in the player guides section, I believe it's part of the help thread.

The article basically makes a premise that there are certain classes that mesh well, and ones that don't.

Best of luck, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Thread Information