Thread: It seems we need a Customer Service upgrade

Bremmen92

Default It seems we need a Customer Service upgrade

I downloaded the 14 day trial to try this game out and see if it was something I wanted to drop my previous MMORPG for. I got to play twice and was dropped to desktop leaving my character stuck logged into the game. I understand yesterday was Thanksgiving and there was probably no one one yesterday, but my character has been stuck logged in for 48 hours now and I have been unable to contact or get any response from a CSR. My ticket on the support site has been up for 40 hours now. How am I supposed to decide if this is a good game to switch to when I can't even play it. I know forcing my character off is not a hard process and would only take a few minutes. Does it normally take days to get an issue that is easily fixed and game breaking for a player taken care of or even replied to? I can't play at all as I just get a transport error id 62 simultaneous logins msg. The free trial I'm assuming is so that new people can try out the game and hopefully be conviced to play this game, but the lack of support is not putting this game in a real positive light. I think I would like to play this game but if I can't get a few minutes of help fairly soon I will have to take my business elsewhere.

Bremmen92

Default Re: It seems we need a Customer Service upgrade

Well working on day three now with this problem and the support ticket still has not been replied to and the character is still stuck.

I am no longer in the game and have un-installed it. However, I do remember a checkbox/button at the login screen that you can check if you are stuck. Perhaps somebody still there can point you in the correct direction to try that and see if it works for you.

If it works or not is only conjecture on my part but doing something is better then doing what some suggest and waiting until Monday.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Moved to the Game Bugs forum.

Thread Information